News:

Please donate to help keep the servers running!

Main Menu

[Resolved] CptTripps Ban Appeal

Started by CptTripps, September 21, 2014, 07:52:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CptTripps

Banned on Saturday. Message was for spamming spawn. I used a nail gren to take down an SG in front of spawn. No warning, no ask for explanation. Can I get an appeal?

Saleen219

I dont recall if i was there or not that day...hope we get it cleared up tho

SpamDaddy!

Sorry for the delay in addressing this issue Tripps. I was on the road all day Sunday.

The reason for the short term ban was multiple. I had already warned a MILLION times about spawn spam. I had even clipped a couple of other players for it. Secondly you are a vet of TFC AND our servers. I had JUST warned about spawn spam as I  started to walk out the spawn door when I realized there was a nail grenade in my doorway. I stood there a moment till I was blown to bits so I could be sure who owned it. You were the owner. The SG in question was across the room and already down at that point (not saying you knew it was down but the SG was in its usual spot).

As you are a somewhat regular on our servers I asked myself why would he do this and did I think it was an accident. My next action was to tab out of the game and do a quick search for "Tripps" on our administration board. That revealed the following:
1) Cpt.Tripps kicked nading respawn
« on: September 15, 2013, 06:29:04 PM »

2) Cpt trips banned one hour - piping enemy respawn
« on: August 17, 2013, 11:21:56 AM »

3) A formal warning from Saleen on
June 12, 2014, 08:07:12 PM

After viewing the history I decided there was no need to issue a warning or have a discussion. We ask for two things and we all try and admin fairly by them. Respect one another and let everyone have the same fair chance to enter the fray. I am not saying you are lieing. I do not want you to think that. I am saying you are a skilled veteran and that grenade was in my door. Not near it or beside it - in it...the only way a grenade is stuck in a door is if the grenade is timed to land there otherwise it would bounce off.

Motion to unban is denied based on the previous body of evidence.

TheOfficialCoso

I agree with SpamDaddy i was there that day,he warning him like 20 times,and he still going with that.
I Dont Know Why The People Get Sad for Stupid Things!!.I Want to Help That People....Joking or something,For They Can Smile Again...

schuffler

so I guess we have a motion and a second. All those in favor say I.

Saleen219

Saleen219

sorry, i got caught up in the excitement :P

Game on!