News:

New Admins: Be sure to read through the Clan Resources forum for admin tips.

Main Menu

[Resolved] superunknown's ban appeal

Started by pig, September 07, 2014, 07:37:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pig

This was sent to the contact form. I have placed this here for review. I am not taking any sides as I dont know what happened.
I was playing and I was banned for 3 days for flag holding.

I wasn't flag holding. There was a delay in capping the flag because I stepped on a caltrop.

I cannot find a way to contact Coco myself so this will have to do

please lift my ban, i was not flag holding

Ban Information
Name: superunknown
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:38825949
Reason: warned, Flag Holding. U Should Know better
Ban Length: 3 days
Unban Time: 18:56:12 9/10/2014
Admin Name: -[EVIL]- CocoPuff
Admin SteamID: STEAM_0:1:26143656

[EVIL]CocoPuff

he was flag holding & he knows better. Went to spec & saw him flah holding while players were complaining about the location of the flag. He was also has a  history of previous violations. Therefore, he knows the rules since he has  been playing in at BZ server for a very long time. I suggest he waits it out for 3 days and take that time to think on how not to continue violating server rules.
Thank you.

superunknown

I was not the one who got the flag from the enemy base. I found it laying around. People could have complained because the person who had it before me could have been holding. I saw the flag, snatched it, and proceeded to return it to cap point.

[EVIL]CocoPuff

Negative! as I went to spec, I saw you holding the flag at the bottom of the stairs for quite a long time, while you were just hiding under the stairs holding the flag...

superunknown

that's because an enemy scout was after me! I was waiting for him to come down looking for me and it was HIS CALTROP I STEPPED ON!

[EVIL]CocoPuff

LOL, CALTROP? really. Anyways, I have unbanned you and I'm hoping you will be more careful next time following the server rules.
Thank you.

Saleen219

I just want to chime in on something:

the fact that you may have found it laying around (original carrier killed, or threw it) is irrelevant. The fact that you had it, is the point.

When you have the flag you have the responsibility of either capping it as fast as you can, or giving it to a team mate to cap it.

Im not going to get into whether or not you stepped on a caltrop (which i actually dont believe) as I was not on server when this occured - you can still continue albeit at a slower pace, to walk over towards cap.

Anyway - game on :)