News:

Please do not feed the trolls.

Main Menu

Banned for using wrong name

Started by Anus, August 31, 2014, 11:28:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anus

Hey sorry, uh apparently I have egg on my face.  I was messing around and copied Elitesse's name the other day and then was playing on Battlezone just a bit ago and got perma banned.. reason given: What makes you think you can come here? or something to that effect.  Just read another thread and now understand why I got banned.  But I assure you it was just mistaken identity due to my fooling around.  ID 85223111

Anus

Joker is what I've used the most really.  I don't get on too often.  I work nights so I usually get on between 2 to 4 in the morning (central time).

p0izon

I almost banned you, but your ping wasn't the same as the real Elitesse, so I let you be. But I definitely saw it coming lol.

TheOfficialCoso

I dont know why u do this anyway,the other day ur was copy my name :''[MEOTM]TheRealOfficialCoso'' or something like that,and u put my tag on ur name ''[MEOTM]Joker'' doing stupid things with Ai.

Its very funny see people who was trolling around,and be banned atleast for error.
I Dont Know Why The People Get Sad for Stupid Things!!.I Want to Help That People....Joking or something,For They Can Smile Again...