News:

Please do not feed the trolls.

Main Menu

Robo de cuentas

Started by tadin10, August 06, 2014, 08:44:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tadin10

Hi my name is David Tadino'm from Venezuela today came to publish this post about something few days ago I removed the gag all well very happy and grateful and stopped insulting everything right all happy: D but then when I see entering a user called "phoenix dairy" I say hello and he enpieso to ablate and tells me he does not know me and admits that the username also insults alos other with intent to hate him stole and so when you enter the real dairy all hate him and ruin all your reputation and your friends this user already has stolen this bill appropriating it and soften and saying he's the milkman but if you ask says the account was stolen here I bring a sigientes images to prove yourself administrators that apart from insulting the other cunenta steals it hope that administrators do something in the pictures get the ID of the user by tadin10 and google translator these things are not done  :no:

p0izon

Nobody agreed to ungag you. If you're ungagged it's because your user ID changed.

p0izon

p0izon

Lol, I can't either & I speak both languages. That should be considered it's own language, The "Google Translate" language.

p0izon

Por favor hablame en espanol, por que no puedo entender nada que estas escribiendo.

Saleen219

If i read that gibberish correctly, someone stole his account and he expcts us to do something about it??.

NOT our problem. Lose the attitude and Contact steam.

SpamDaddy!

He seems so mad. It makes me wanna listen to Rage Against the Machine while I read this thread. He is just so mad..and the jpg confirms it!

p0izon

Okay... Tengo algo para ti.

Cookie

TheOfficialCoso

Yeah,i saw users of the clan ''[Phoenix]'' trolling around  in the server,but mostly doing this stuff,like 5 times,i dont  come to report cause i dont know it was a the big thing,but anyway...the admins should be do something with [Phoenix] > El Lechero

Traduccion para Tadin:

Si,yo e visto usuarios del clan ''[Phoenix]'' trolleando por todo el server,pero mayormente haciendo este tipo de cosas,como 5 veces,no vine a reportar porque pense que no era la gran cosa,pero igualmente....los admins deberian hacer algo con [Phoenix] > El Lechero

-TheOfficialCoso
I Dont Know Why The People Get Sad for Stupid Things!!.I Want to Help That People....Joking or something,For They Can Smile Again...

ShouldBeNew_

I am fucking laughing at these posts so damn hard you guys are so funny.
cage
Seriously i don't get it whats the problem. So he tells us something about a player, p0izon replies and then he rages because he doesn't want to get gagged or banned by p0izon again? Now i read TheOfficialCoso's post. Ok [Phoenix] is trolling. Also Fun/Adventure always has problems days and days with trolling.

TheOfficialCoso

I dont get this... for what reason are you fighting guys anyway? some reason important?, fix the problems and thats all,this post will be not going too far if the people still joking about him ,and i dont like that ¬_¬!,and also ,he get gagged ...just say to him,if he cant get the ungagged or not,just that...stop fighting for nothing ,im getting angry  >:( ,..... Ok no,im joking  :hahanot:

I know to solution of this problem... ban all the users from the clan [Phoenix] and thats all...thats what you want tadin?,there you have ¬_¬,WAIT you have to ban me too,because that is what tadin wants... :-\

Cookie Reply: 
lol_face

-TheOfficialCoso
I Dont Know Why The People Get Sad for Stupid Things!!.I Want to Help That People....Joking or something,For They Can Smile Again...

p0izon

Quote from: TheOfficialCoso on August 15, 2014, 09:05:37 AMand also ,he get gagged ...just say to him,if he cant get the ungagged or not,just that...

See here...

Quote from: p0izon on August 06, 2014, 09:12:01 PM
Nobody agreed to ungag you.

There's no confusion if he can or cannot be ungagged. Tadin is permanently gagged.

As for the specific problem Tadin came to report, it's not against the rules to use other people's names unless they are EVIL clan member names.

You guys need to learn how to deal with trolls better. You're supposed to ignore them. You think this imposter would be having fun if nobody cared if he used that name or not?

TheOfficialCoso

OMG u just shut up my mouth  :wideeyed2: