News:

New Admins: Be sure to read through the Clan Resources forum for admin tips.

Main Menu

Banned

Started by TheOfficialCoso, August 06, 2014, 06:44:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheOfficialCoso

Hi guys,im here cause,i want to know if i have a possibility of get unbanned,in the last topic i agree with Elitesse in all of what he say,and i apologize get with him,Cookie Dealer give me a chance 2 days ago,for appeal.

The Rest Its On Your Hands.

Lets start the discussion.
I Dont Know Why The People Get Sad for Stupid Things!!.I Want to Help That People....Joking or something,For They Can Smile Again...

Cookie

Right... Let's get started.
I banned you a few days ago for severe disrespect against other players, as was given in a report. However you did not seem to want to serve that sentence as you dodged punishment quite rapidly. You have been banned 3 times for ban evasion.

I just checked into your logs and you seem to have accepted the punishment and you have not rejoined as of yesterday.

Since you DID appeal and seemed sincerely sorry I am going to give you a second chance.
Don't make me regret it

Appeal Accepted

TheOfficialCoso

Thank you Cookie,i will not insult again,and i will report the people who its doing that,really....thank u
I Dont Know Why The People Get Sad for Stupid Things!!.I Want to Help That People....Joking or something,For They Can Smile Again...