News:

Please donate to help keep the servers running!

Main Menu

Spamdaddy banned me because he was cheating.

Started by wevo, August 04, 2014, 10:44:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wevo

On July 28 or 29 which ever day it was I was banned by Spamdaddy for him cheating and me calling him out on it. Spamdaddy had it set so it would take more damage to kill him like when shooting him with a shotgun no damage would happen or blood would come out and no I didn't miss same with a rocket hit him in the feet he wouldn't even move. Or when I combo him with a rocket and grenade bam nothing. And yes his class was a engie. So I call out Spamdaddy about this he informs me that its just a game. Then I get kicked and was permanently banned from him. I do apologize for the exchanged words I had with an admin.

[EVIL]CocoPuff

Wevo, I have discussed your issue with Spam and he is willing to reduce the perm ban to hours or days with the condition that you apologize as you did on this thread and we appreciate that very much. Now, I have never ever known Spam to cheat or use any script of any kind. However, sometimes some of the server mods are mislead by cheats, which perhaps that is what you experienced. As I read the logs, the other issue at hand was the back and forth arguments which is also lead to disrespecting an admin, and disrupting the server while players being present. However, I feel that [h4x]^wevo^[h4x] is a loyal regular & I myself never seen him disrespect a player or admin to this day. Again, Thank you for your post [h4x]^wevo^[h4x], and I will now await for Spam or a Senior Admin to approve the ban lift.

SpamDaddy!

Hey Coco..he's fine. You can unban him. Nothing is going to change his mind about me. I don't really care. I was tired and didn't appreciate him flipping out cuz he was having an off night.

Master

This incident occurred on 7/29 between 11-12 PM

My recommendation would be to lift the ban before I have to start putting limits on the access the admins have.

Spamdaddy, perhaps you should read the Admin Rules
Failure to abide by these rules can and will result in your removal from the clan.

Bishop

While not related to the main point of the thread, I gotta point out that using scripts is not cheating.

SpamDaddy!