News:

Please donate to help keep the servers running!

Main Menu

Banned for evading ban.

Started by fixxor, August 01, 2014, 10:39:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fixxor

I was just playing on the 66.151.244.170:27015 NeoTF server and was banned with this message. I have never been banned before on your servers. Hope this is a mistake.

Ban Information
Name: fixxor
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:90878
Reason: Evading Ban - You are done Bob - BUSTED - NO LONGER WELCOME
Unban Time: Permanent Ban
Admin Name: -[EVIL]- Spamdaddy! -tF-
Admin SteamID: STEAM_0:1:9987831

Master

Quote from: fixxor on August 01, 2014, 10:39:45 PM
I was just playing on the 66.151.244.170:27015 NeoTF server and was banned with this message. I have never been banned before on your servers. Hope this is a mistake.

Ban Information
Name: fixxor
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:90878
Reason: Evading Ban - You are done Bob - BUSTED - NO LONGER WELCOME
Unban Time: Permanent Ban
Admin Name: -[EVIL]- Spamdaddy! -tF-
Admin SteamID: STEAM_0:1:9987831

Hello fixxor, thank you for taking the time to report this. Unfortunately, the admin who banned you did so under the pretense that you were someone who was/is evading a ban. however if they were to take the time, and heed one of my SEVERAL warnings they would know that the current ban evasion system is broken and is not to be used. This admin failed to do so and should know they are on extremely thin ice for this. I have removed your ban as well as PlayerX's ban as well, as I know for a fact the both of you did absolutely nothing to deserve this.

I am truly sorry for this inconvenience and do hope you will come back to play TFC, whether it be on our servers or another, it doesn't matter to me, I just hope this event didn't drive you to leave TFC forever.

fixxor

Thanks for the unban. Will still play in EVIL when I do.