News:

New Admins: Be sure to read through the Clan Resources forum for admin tips.

Main Menu

STOP BANNED ME!!!!

Started by Snow1994, July 26, 2014, 02:15:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Snow1994

Mynickname : Snow
Hi All Everyone And admin , I was Played at battlezone Server, i every Spam messages , and admin will banned me reason for me spam message , it`s ok , i`m sorry for admin , and i will next day i ask to admin i`m stop Spam message it`s ok , but admin always Banned me ?? . i`m did stoped it ??? , when day unbanned and i`m connect server i ask admin i`m stop it ok , he always banned me ?? Admin please Stop Banned me i`m Stop spam message ok :)  Mynickname : Snow

Sorry For my Bad English :D  cage

Cookie

The reason we are banning you on sight is mainly because you are a repeat offender, which warranted a permament ban.
You should know what you've done wrong yourself but in case you do not know It's spamming and repeat advertising.

Secondly, you are avoiding ban. Personally, nothing pisses me off more when people go around a punishment to keep playing. However you did show some good by making a ban appeal.

I personally have no hand in banning you and thus you're going to have to wait for the admin(s) who actually are involved in this issue.

Thank you for your patience and hopefully this will be resolved soon.

Snow1994

it`s ok i`m sorry that , Man Please can u ask them of Unbanned me   :thinking:

SpamDaddy!

ShouldBeNew_

SpamDaddy! it's not only awesome but it's the best thread around here!

Saleen219

I dont care why someone is banned, if i know they are banned and the player is avoiding/evading his ban - I WILL continue to ban that player on site - I will even come on to the server just to ban that person (even when i had no intention of playing at all).

As I said on the shoutbox you need to come here and start a thread - and you did. good for you - now we can all discuss your punishment.

THIS is what your current ban was for:

Snow: Making Money $10/Day + Surprise! buy Upgrade((Rent Referral is Free More))!http://www.happypaidtoclick.blogspot.com

"...Removing snow's ban and upping it to permanent since several people say he's been advertising for a week+..."

First off, you do NOT advertise on our servers - its against our rules.
Secondly you dont spam. again, its against EVIL server rules.
Third - and most important: YOU DO NOT EVADE A BAN - this will get you a permanent ban and all admins will ban you on site.

That I am aware of, you have evaded your ban 7 times since THIS ban was put into place, and you have evaded a ban i placed on you before this ban was put into place. Continue to come onto EVIL servers while you are banned will keep you from being welcome on our servers.

If you get banned - STAY OUT! STAY OFF OUR SERVERS! come HERE in the forums and create a thread to find out why you were banned, and ASK us if we can come to an agreement and have your banned removed. But if you decide to just go back onto the servers, you WILL be re-banned on site.

Figure it out Snow. While you are banned you may NOT go onto our servers.

Snow1994

i`m was stop that , Why admin Today Banned ME???? AGAIN!! i`m noting for spamming ??

Saleen219

Because as far As i know, your ban has NOT been lifted. UNTIL its LIFTED, you may NOT enter our servers. And i will continue to ban you on site.

p0izon

You're banned. Forbidden to join Evil servers. What's so hard to understand?

HIS ENGLISH IS VERY BAD,...HE PROBABLY DOESNT UNDERSTAND MOST OF WHAT YOUR TRYING TO SAY.