News:

New Admins: Be sure to read through the Clan Resources forum for admin tips.

Main Menu

RE: TheOfficialCoso Insults

Started by TheOfficialCoso, July 22, 2014, 08:07:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheOfficialCoso

Hi. I'm TheOfficialCoso, I'm not here for "fight" with anyone for no reason as [EP] Elitesse says, I first want to start by saying, that although all screenshots are real says, but I can say they are "rare", cause I insult but (it was at the time), Elitesse comments were already planned (without looking ridiculous) as shown in the photos as if you were suffering Elitesse ....

The insults did not start for nothing ... started simply because some users were getting spawn kill in mcklemburg (I think I wrote well ...), and I approve of what he said, no doubt, but over the days (when we found ourselves) I get enter in the server without writing anything about him, or insulting, in fact when I told him not to talk to me, he was tempting me to the insult. I think that happened 3 or 2 days ago.

What I do not understand is what was the ban evasion? No resistance to ban me, in fact I did not have any idea that I get banned, a friend told me rumors about it,but i just cant believe him.I have 4 years in the server without problem or complaint about me(in that days i was not insulting),i think this the first one.

I REALLY apologize, I think for my part that I will not be unbanned without exception, I understand,but im here to show you how much i care been in the server,I hope you understand and the rest of choices are in your hands.

Thanks for reading.

-TheOfficialCoso.

I Dont Know Why The People Get Sad for Stupid Things!!.I Want to Help That People....Joking or something,For They Can Smile Again...

ShouldBeNew_

Just because he insulted you doesn't mean you have to insult him too. Bassiclly you did more insulting than him so good luck on solving this problem!

SpamDaddy!

I think you guys should apologize for behaving badly towards one another and resolve to make a change in the way you treat each other and other players. Talking here reasonably shows that the game got out of hand in the heat of the moment. I would also beg the admins that banned you to forgive such nonsense and maybe they will show you mercy.

TheOfficialCoso

Well, in the end of all this problem... I Really Apologize with Elitesse and the other players,but i have to say something about the other players,they dont get the insults like offensives WE ALWAYS joke about that...

Hope some admin read this and he can understand how much i sorry,but ,like i say in the main of the topic,The Rest Is On Your Hands

-TheOfficialCoso

Thanks for reading
I Dont Know Why The People Get Sad for Stupid Things!!.I Want to Help That People....Joking or something,For They Can Smile Again...