News:

Please do not feed the trolls.

Main Menu

TheOfficialCoso Insults

Started by Elitesse, July 15, 2014, 03:10:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elitesse

I'm here to report TheOfficialCoso for rude language and insults! I have lots of screenshots if you want to see them. He makes lots of homophobic insults (like gay, faggot) but I don't have the screenies for them. Basically, he insults me for nothing. I normally talk with people and sometimes with him (without insulting him) and he begins insulting me and saying "adult" words. I will post a few screenshots here.
As you can see, I costantly tell him to stop insulting me but he doesn't "hear" me. I also tell him that I'm going to call Admin but still nothing. It is not the first time that this guy insults me. In one screeny you can also see him insulting me while I say "I love you too" and "thx" to another person. I have other screenshots but I'm restricted to uploading only 4 images per post.

ShouldBeNew_

For some reason the images don't work with MS Paint and it's a bmp file.

Cookie

Thanks for the report! The player has been banned for harassment and Inappropriate language.
Thanks for making ESCLAN a better place!
Have a cookie!

Cookie

TheOfficialCoso

I just say this in my defense *Facepalm*
I Dont Know Why The People Get Sad for Stupid Things!!.I Want to Help That People....Joking or something,For They Can Smile Again...