News:

Please do not feed the trolls.

Main Menu

Multiple Offense!?

Started by Elitesse, July 15, 2014, 01:24:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elitesse

An admin banned me again. It was Cookie, as usual. Actually, there was another name but it was probably Cookie, changing his name. He already did that. I was playing in Matclub speaking with another player about my clan, then I leave my computer for 30 minutes. When I come back I'm banned for multiple offense by Cookie Dealer (I saw him in the player list). I'm not 100 % sure that it was Cookie, but in the past he used other names while connecting to the server. So it may have been Cookie. Now, I guess that I was banned because of my chat log (where you can see that I was insulting someone?). Okay. I PRETEND that you ban THEOFFICIALCOSO. I was insulting him. Why? Because he's a crazy homophobic person. In aztec_escape, he said "omg lag wtf", I replied with "Not for me" and then he began insulting me (check his chat logs). I was insulting him yes, but he has done that too. I guess that Cookie is happy about banning me, he really likes that, nobody knows why, but then you must ban TheOfficialCoso too. Ban him too.

Cookie

Hello again Elitesse. I did not ban you for the arguments yesterday, I banned you for other reasons.
First off, Let's start off with one of the more obvious reasons I banned you for..
Referencing Nazi Germany... again.
I really couldn't care less what you think, but the things you said is very harmful to others, as they may feel bad for various reasons, you really, really have to stop with saying that right now

Secondly, you were advertising for your clan "ELITE PLAYERS". Advertising for clans is against the rules, as can be seen here http://forums.esclan.net/index.php/topic,12.0.html

After that, you were referencing certain ADULT websites.

I've been very, very lenient on you for the past couple of months. But now I am putting my foot down.
If I see you break any rules I will ban you for a much longer time, may even be permament.
Please improve on your behavior!

Cookie

Feel free to send me a PM.

ShouldBeNew_

Elitesse told me that a player asked him if he can join the clan. I don't find any advertising here. But other stuff was advertising.

SpamDaddy!

The problem with "advertising" while playing on EVIL servers is EVIL servers is promoting itself. Master keeps these servers alive primarily on donations from players. So while on the server you will see messages from EVIL servers promoting donations and fair treatment of other players.

When someone comes on and advertises other servers or clans those advertisements have the potential to cause players to leave EVIL servers which is bad for the whole community of EVIL players. Out of respect for the fact Master has the best group of servers remaining in the TFC community nothing should be advertised on EVIL servers unless it is EVIL or Master advertising it.

Hope this explanation helps!

Saleen219

Read the rules:

NO derogatory remarks.

This nazi shit needs to end now.

NO advertizing other sites.

Especially adult sites - the Evil servers are family friendly servers so obviously no ADULT sites to be advertised - or any other sites.

When someone breaks the rules we the admins WILL do our jobs - dont complain when we do.