News:

Please donate to help keep the servers running!

Main Menu

Banned

Started by trooper, July 11, 2014, 03:40:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

trooper

I was recently permanently banned by -[EVIL]- CocoPuff for spawn camping. I then contacted two admins Swede and CocoPuff to rectify the situation which has now resolved the ban has now been lifted. However I was told to post here in order to avoid any admins thinking that I am evading the ban which has been sorted.

steam id: STEAM_0:0:10057862

SpamDaddy!

So currently you are unbanned right?

trooper

Quote from: SpamDaddy! on July 11, 2014, 03:54:00 PM
So currently you are unbanned right?

I was unbanned yesterday and presumed I was still unbanned when posting this thread however when trying to connect it seems an admin has banned me again.

p0izon

First Ban:
Details for banned steamid: 86.132.153.244
Banned Name    trooper
Banned SteamID    86.132.153.244
BanLength    0
Unban Time    Permanent Ban
Ban Reason    you are banned, stay out
Banned By    Player
Admin SteamID    STEAM_0:1:10117928

Second Ban:

Banned Name    trooper
Banned SteamID    109.145.245.125
BanLength    0
Unban Time    Permanent Ban
Ban Reason    Evading ban
Banned By    -[EVIL]- CocoPuff
Admin SteamID    STEAM_0:1:26143656

Both are still active. I think they just need to be removed. From my understanding your ban was going to be removed. I'd just wait until those other admins can come in and explain what's up.

Saleen219

I prbly rebanned him due to his setting off the ban alert.

[EVIL]CocoPuff

trooper first used the steam & direct messeging system since he had no knowledge of how to use the complaint section on the site. However, after Swede and I deciding to unban trooper, I asked him to make sure to post his case on the compliant section to avoid any bypass from other admins. Trooper is unbanned but under probation.

p0izon

[EVIL]CocoPuff

done. thank you Pzn  ;)

trooper

I have been rebanned for ban evading by an admin called eri however I am not evading any ban.

Master

Quote from: trooper on July 15, 2014, 08:33:26 PM
I have been rebanned for ban evading by an admin called eri however I am not evading any ban.
yes, this is becoming a common problem with some admins still following the older outdated ban system, I no longer have the time to shut off the old parts of the ban system, so the bans are never being marked as 'expired' and if an admin doesn't look up to see why you were banned originally (and what happened to that ban) they will most likely ban you for evading a ban. I do not have a proper protocol for when these things happen, the only thing I can recommend is reporting the issue here so that another admin can unban you (and the admin who re-banned you can be told to do more research before handing out bans)

Quote from: Saleen219 on July 12, 2014, 02:19:17 PM
I prbly rebanned him due to his setting off the ban alert.

Ban Information
Name: Bloodfart
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:14522152
Reason: Evading ban
Unban Time: Permanent Ban
Admin Name: -[EVIL]- eri *pS
Admin SteamID: STEAM_0:0:15550002

I was never banned, was just playing medic on rats map and banned for no reason,....can any one help?

Thx

Eric

Yes bloodfart i banned you, but it was a mistake and inmediaty i unbanned you.