News:

Please donate to help keep the servers running!

Main Menu

Banned?

Started by Maddogx32, May 24, 2014, 01:50:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maddogx32

I am wondering why I was banned?

I played for about 20 minutes on battlezone server and got banned by cocopuff and I'd like to know why?

STEAM_0:0:19703673

I'm just curious as I don't understand why.

I also tried adding cocopuff to ask him directly but he didn't accept

EDIT: I added more info

Saleen219

Banned Name            Maddogx32
Banned SteamID    STEAM_0:0:19703673
BanLength            4320 mins
Unban Time            13:44:07 5/27/2014
Ban Reason            AimBot

apparently you were suspected of using a aim bot. I wasnt there so I cant comment.

Maddogx32

What would I need to do? or is there anything I can do?

Saleen219

Id think you may want for the admin in question to comment, to give his side of the situation.

Then you two can argue the case. Since I was not there when this happened I honestly cant comment as I didnt see what he saw - or didnt see - so I cant really argue for or against the ban.

I will not remove the ban, thats up to the admin who banned you to do.

Wait for coco to comment. What can you do? You've already started what you needed to do - bring it to our attention here so it can be dicussed.

Or wait out the ban. Coco was imo being quite nice - if it was me, or some of the others, it would have been a permanent ban.

Saleen

[EVIL]CocoPuff

Quote from: Maddogx32 on May 24, 2014, 01:50:02 PM
I am wondering why I was banned?

I played for about 20 minutes on battlezone server and got banned by cocopuff and I'd like to know why?
STEAM_0:0:19703673

I'm just curious as I don't understand why.

I also tried adding cocopuff to ask him directly but he didn't accept

EDIT: I added more info

Good evening Maddog & Thank you for your concern. However, you have been previously kicked and questioned regarding you hacking by "schuffler" . I infact witnessed you using aimbot. therefore, you were banned for 3 days rather than perm which is our policy to do so. I suggest you wait out the 3 days and implore you not to ever use any kind of hack in our server.
again, Thank you

Maddogx32

How could you witness me using something without actually spectating me?,

and I have never hacked on any evil servers or on TFC, so if I join evil servers again, Ill be banned for hacking when I don't.

There is a lot of variables in this game where you cant see stuff, cross hairs delay when spectating, my ping normally around 150 to 200.

The kick by schuffler, I asked him what it was for and he ignored me, so I assumed he did it as a joke.

[EVIL]CocoPuff

Quote from: Maddogx32 on May 25, 2014, 03:41:24 AM

and I have never hacked on any evil servers or on TFC, so if I join evil servers again, Ill be banned for hacking when I don't.

There is a lot of variables in this game where you cant see stuff, cross hairs delay when spectating, my ping normally around 150 to 200.

The kick by schuffler, I asked him what it was for and he ignored me, so I assumed he did it as a joke.

Maddog I did it fact spec you prior to your ban & I doubt very much that schuffler or any Admin would kick a player for fun or per say, Joke.

Maddogx32

Quote from: [EVIL]CocoPuff on May 25, 2014, 07:47:23 AM

Maddog I did it fact spec you prior to your ban & I doubt very much that schuffler or any Admin would kick a player for fun or per say, Joke.

I asked him why, but he didn't respond when I asked him. So I assumed that's all, From now on though I will be looking into a way of maybe frapsing every tfc game, so that if I get banned again I have proof that I am not hacking. Either that, or show another way to prove it. if any of you have a recommendation for me to prove my innocence I'll be glad to do it. I've even thought about setting up a camera pointing at my screen, keyboard and mouse.

I hope to prove that I am not hacking and still become a member of the community, as I like nothing more than TFC and Neotf and the evil servers are a fun place to stay.

So please if you cocopuff have anything to think of or any other member, tell me.

I so far have recorded my tactics of what I do in 3 demos, one was with bots and another was without showing how I aim and shoot at people fast.

I also would like to check if schuffler was disguised as the name GDI on the map rock2, whether that was the kick you were talking about. as he accused me of hacking as I overtook him as scout when I was engineer then kicked me.  If that is the case I will prove that when I can join into EVIL servers and record it as no other servers have the same hook system.

On my video on badlands with no bots I show you a trick on ladders to ascend the ladders quickly by as soon as I start climbing I shoot a nailgun to show how many bullets are left after I hit the top of the ladder. The reason I did this is to show you that everything I do in the game is just tricks and skill, That's all I have ever used in the game. If there is anything that I exploit in the games engine or any trick I can do that gives me an advantage that DOESN'T break the server rules I do it. so no hacking, only exploits all within the servers rules.

I hope you understand my need to prove my self as a genuine player to the TFC community.

Would you be able to tell me how long I have left on my 3 day ban, so I can record me using hook to overtake a scout in the same situation as I was kicked in the map rock2.  I will not play in evil servers other than to record that event and reenact it. if the map is not on I will play but only to wait until the map rock 2 comes on. which means I will be staying on the low grav server, until further notice.

Maddogx32

I cant upload the demos it says
"The attachments upload directory is not writable. Your attachment or avatar cannot be saved."

If anyone has xfire or some other system to send the videos I'd be happy to supply them.

Master

Quote from: Maddogx32 on May 25, 2014, 02:51:42 PM
I cant upload the demos it says
"The attachments upload directory is not writable. Your attachment or avatar cannot be saved."

If anyone has xfire or some other system to send the videos I'd be happy to supply them.
I have fixed the upload folder, I forgot to make changes when we moved the website, it should be working normally now.

p0izon

I'd say recording yourself while playing (however you see fit) will be more than enough to help you in the future if you get banned.

Your unban date is: 5/27/2014 @ 1:44pm

Maddogx32

Quote from: p0izon on May 25, 2014, 10:55:10 PM
I'd say recording yourself while playing (however you see fit) will be more than enough to help you in the future if you get banned.

Your unban date is: 5/27/2014 @ 1:44pm

That's what my plan was to upload the videos which I'm doing in this post, refer back to here for info:

Quote from: Maddogx32 on May 25, 2014, 02:47:06 PM
Quote from: [EVIL]CocoPuff on May 25, 2014, 07:47:23 AM

I asked him why, but he didn't respond when I asked him. So I assumed that's all, From now on though I will be looking into a way of maybe frapsing every tfc game, so that if I get banned again I have proof that I am not hacking. Either that, or show another way to prove it. if any of you have a recommendation for me to prove my innocence I'll be glad to do it. I've even thought about setting up a camera pointing at my screen, keyboard and mouse.

I hope to prove that I am not hacking and still become a member of the community, as I like nothing more than TFC and Neotf and the evil servers are a fun place to stay.

So please if you cocopuff have anything to think of or any other member, tell me.

I so far have recorded my tactics of what I do in 3 demos, one was with bots and another was without showing how I aim and shoot at people fast.

I also would like to check if schuffler was disguised as the name GDI on the map rock2, whether that was the kick you were talking about. as he accused me of hacking as I overtook him as scout when I was engineer then kicked me.  If that is the case I will prove that when I can join into EVIL servers and record it as no other servers have the same hook system.

On my video on badlands with no bots I show you a trick on ladders to ascend the ladders quickly by as soon as I start climbing I shoot a nailgun to show how many bullets are left after I hit the top of the ladder. The reason I did this is to show you that everything I do in the game is just tricks and skill, That's all I have ever used in the game. If there is anything that I exploit in the games engine or any trick I can do that gives me an advantage that DOESN'T break the server rules I do it. so no hacking, only exploits all within the servers rules.

I hope you understand my need to prove my self as a genuine player to the TFC community.

Would you be able to tell me how long I have left on my 3 day ban, so I can record me using hook to overtake a scout in the same situation as I was kicked in the map rock2.  I will not play in evil servers other than to record that event and reenact it. if the map is not on I will play but only to wait until the map rock 2 comes on. which means I will be staying on the low grav server, until further notice.

Also thank you for fixing the upload folder.

nohackproof.dem should be 2fort, how I snipe, aim and shoot, same for nohackproof2.dem which has added ladder trick I explained in previous post.

nohackproofbots.dem is me using what I showed you in the previous video to aim at bots.

I have also uploaded timing.dem which is of the rock2 map, I played as sniper as that's the only class that has similar speed to engineer (according to TF Wiki) and had a nailgun to show the decay in bullets as time taken.  The reason I included this is to show whomever the player who was an admin named gdi. that is how I use hook in the server, I'm very skilled at using the hook as many of you may have noticed.

EDIT: Grammar