News:

Please donate to help keep the servers running!

Main Menu

Perm gag.

Started by BShaw0305@gmail.com, May 16, 2014, 11:29:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BShaw0305@gmail.com

I was just hoping to have the perm gag removed. I do realize that my personality isn't for everyone and I will do my best to moderate my typing. Maybe toss a few days my way or something, just not a lifetime gag. :)

p0izon

Who are you? When were you gagged?

A steam ID would be quite helpful.

BShaw0305@gmail.com

I believe it was 3 days ago? I change the name that I play under a lot. I made a joke toward SpamDaddy, so that's my fault. To be honest, I wasn't aware of all the rules. I'm currently playing under the name "CowboysButtsDriveMeNuts". It's a reference from the movie "Joe Dirt".

p0izon

...Yeah, umm your chat history isn't doing you any favors.

I will reduce it to a week. But you'll need to clean up your language once you're ungagged, otherwise you can expect a much harsher punishment.

BShaw0305@gmail.com

That's no problem. Thanks. Some of the sound commands even have profanity, so I was getting a bit of a mixed signal. I'll read over the rules again and take them more seriously. This is one of the few good servers left. I wouldn't want to throw the game out the window. lol

Saleen219

in just the two pages of your chat log you use a derogatory remark 8 times. Id ban you for using it once.

We do not allow racist or derogatory remarks.

Just saying.

"No Excessive Language [Sexist, racist, cultural, or derogatory remarks]"

BShaw0305@gmail.com

I understand... I'm not racist at all though. I am watching my typing and what not... We all live in different places and if it's openly accepted or not around here, all these words get tossed around a lot. I understand that some people still find them offensive. I guess I just look at words as words and nothing more. I don't think that I've offended anyone in the past few hours and I'm attempting to keep that up!

BShaw0305@gmail.com

I gotcha... Understood.  :yes:

SpamDaddy!

I apologize for not being on or getting on here and adding some light. We have had a detah in our family and my thoughts haven't been on gaming. I had intended to send this gag up to the High Council for review anyway so it worked out. After I gagged you I went to post it in the proper area and my internet went down (pickup truck hit some box by the road). Thanks for chipping in al and thanks Cowboy for understanding.