News:

New Admins: Be sure to read through the Clan Resources forum for admin tips.

Main Menu

Admin Abuse

Started by Elitesse, April 23, 2014, 05:49:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elitesse

I'm tired to see your admins abusing their powers in the Fun/Adventure servers!
The admin's name is Cookie Dealer. I took quite a lot of screenshots where you will see that he is abusing his powers in this server. I apologize that maybe i was quite annoying, but I don't want to see admins abusing their powers anymore. You are here to ban hackers, keep the servers clean, nice and fun to play, this isn't a dictatorship so don't abuse your powers. I will now post the screenshots.
In one of these screenshots you can see him calling me nigga. Fun fact, you ban people for saying nigga. Well, now your admins are doing the same thing and nobody can punish them. In the second screenshot he's menacing me when i'm doing nothing wrong, i'm just trying to enter in a room that he is keeping closed! In the third screenshot he gags me because i'm saying that I will report him for admin abuse with my screenshots. In the fourth image he's again menacing me. There are other screenshot but I don't think that they are necessary. Also he asked a question: the winner could enter in the VIP room that he is keeping closed. The question was: What country is MASTER from? The obvious reply is Somalia (just look in his profile). But Frozah said 'Murica (wrong) and Cookie said that it was right, and he gave him the key. I'm not against Frozah of course but it looks like Cookie frequently gives him advantages such as noclips and things like that. In one map, he gave him noclip to complete the adventure maps. Oooh, but he also said that giving noclip is forbidden to normal players. And Frozah is one of them, am I right?
When I finally managed to enter in the room with a concussion grenade he slapped me and assassinated me. But Frozah can enter, right? And why Elitesse and the others cannot? Your job is to keep the game fair and nice to play, remember that!
Everything began when we started leehotel2. He immediately activated noclip (!) to take the VIP key before anyone else could take it. Admin abuse! Then we all went to the VIP room door, trying to enter. His answer was "No", of course. Good job keeping the game fair, Cookie! Then after saying that this was admin abuse he asked the famous question (I will now rewrite everything: "The question was: What country is MASTER from? The obvious reply is Somalia (just look in his profile). But Frozah said 'Murica (wrong) and Cookie said that it was right, and he gave him the key. I'm not against Frozah of course but it looks like Cookie frequently gives him advantages such as noclips and things like that. In one map, he gave him noclip to complete the adventure maps. Oooh, but he also said that giving noclip is forbidden to normal players. And Frozah is one of them, am I right?"). Frozah was in the room now. Except for us, obviously. Then he opened the door and stood in front of the entrance to block us. Thanks. I threw a few concussion grenades and some frag grenades and he bounced off the staircase. I entered in the room and he slapped me, and assassinated me. Then I began saying that this was admin abuse and that I was gonna report him. He gagged me after a while, and menaced me about a ban. I changed my name saying that I would report him and disconnected before the ban. This is all. Judge him, now. It's admin abuse. Oh and i have nothing against Frozah, i'm just saying that he is always helping him giving noclips and other cheats. Download the attachments of the screenshots if you want to see them. What do you think?

Cookie

(this is honestly the first complaint I have to deal with).

Hello Elitesse, thank you for making a complaint and provide feedback. This is honestly a big block of text so bear with me as I try to go through it properly.
QuoteThe admin's name is Cookie Dealer. I took quite a lot of screenshots where you will see that he is abusing his powers in this server. I apologize that maybe i was quite annoying, but I don't want to see admins abusing their powers anymore. You are here to ban hackers, keep the servers clean, nice and fun to play, this isn't a dictatorship so don't abuse your powers. I will now post the screenshots.
You were very, very annoying in many ways. You kept threatening me that you were going to report me to master. I would of course let it go if you said it once or twice, but you kept going on with the threats.

QuoteIn one of these screenshots you can see him calling me nigga. Fun fact, you ban people for saying nigga
I do not ban people for saying nigga, I'm saying that right now.

QuoteIn the second screenshot he's menacing me when i'm doing nothing wrong, i'm just trying to enter in a room that he is keeping closed!
You know, if you don't have the key to the VIP room in leehotel2, I don't suggest you try to get it open. Either way I was planning to let you guys in via the contest that I held.

QuoteIn the third screenshot he gags me because i'm saying that I will report him for admin abuse with my screenshots.
You kept threatening to report me to master over and over again and even when I gagged you, you changed names to keep threatening me.
I'm providing 2 screenshots (GYAZO) to cover this.
http://gyazo.com/88a13943e42a4a77289a0298d9132646
http://gyazo.com/184470b2258fd50c58ffe7ee93a77b67

QuoteAlso he asked a question: the winner could enter in the VIP room that he is keeping closed. The question was: What country is MASTER from? The obvious reply is Somalia (just look in his profile). But Frozah said 'Murica (wrong)
Master's profile is obviously satire and and some humor, but Master is actually from America (If the IP check is correct). In case you didn't know 'Murica is short for America.

QuoteWhen I finally managed to enter in the room with a concussion grenade he slapped me and assassinated me. But Frozah can enter, right? And why Elitesse and the others cannot? Your job is to keep the game fair and nice to play, remember that!
I thought I made it clear I did not anyone to enter the VIP room, apparently you didn't get the message.

QuoteEverything began when we started leehotel2. He immediately activated noclip (!) to take the VIP key before anyone else could take it. Admin abuse!
There's no way to get the key other than noclip.

QuoteI'm not against Frozah of course but it looks like Cookie frequently gives him advantages such as noclips and things like that. In one map, he gave him noclip to complete the adventure maps.
I do not frequently give Frozah advantages, I did it once. (yes I admit). He knew his way around the map "HACKERS_BETA2". I was intrested in him showing me how it was done so I gave him noclip so he could show me hack points and where all the keys where (thanks Frozah).

The rest is just basically rewriting.
To summarize: You were constantly threatening me about reporting me (which you did). You left before I could apply a shorter ban on you, therefore I banned you for a longer period of time.
The reason I banned you was because: Spamming, Blackmailing (you said if I didn't UNGAG you, you would report me) and leaving to avoid punishment.
I agree that the 10 hour ban was a bit long, but I was not able to unban you at the moment.

Thanks for writing a report. If you wish to discuss this further feel free to reply in this thread, PM me or add me on steam.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/thefourseasons/

EDIT: Just talked to Master, he's actually from YEMEN. My bad! c:

Master

Quote from: Cookie on April 23, 2014, 06:09:12 PMEDIT: Just talked to Master, he's actually from YEMEN. My bad! c:
Ahahaahah, you guys are too funny :P

ShouldBeNew_

Cookie would you please stop giving yourself goddamn godmode for everytime mecklenburg_final starts? No really Master don't laugh that's true.

And Cookie is cheating on every escape map, glitching it and using noclip. BTW he's afk most of the time and when he isn't online it happened that he turned back online so we could use the scanners but he turned offline back again.

Even though i did break some rules i didn't want to. Bassiclly for the sank sounds i do stop when you say me to stop but i sometimes have the volume on very low so i can't hear the sounds! And you gag, mute everyone who is annoying to you and for me it looks like you are doing everything by yourself.

Oh and you are kinda ruining the fun and when i told you please not to do these stuff (i didn't say please i think lol but i should next time) you tried to gag me. In crossfire you used the cannon sometimes to kill me while you we're using god mode and some others and everyone said that you we're abusing.

Dear Cookie i was hoping that you would be a great admin but instead of that you are acting like a server owner.

Bonus:

Respect all players, admin or not.
Was the "not" supposed to be actually a rule breaking because i take the "not" as a not rule breaking.

Cookie

QuoteCookie would you please stop giving yourself goddamn godmode for everytime mecklenburg_final starts? No really Master don't laugh that's true.
That is not true. I do not give myself godmode everytime Mecklenburg_final starts, in fact I don't use godmode much at all on that map.

QuoteAnd Cookie is cheating on every escape map, glitching it and using noclip. BTW he's afk most of the time and when he isn't online it happened that he turned back online so we could use the scanners but he turned offline back again.
I only consider "Cheating" when people actually are onto me asking about help and then i use AMX_vote so people can vote if they can skip.
Also, being AFK is a bad thing? What are you talking about "scanners"?

QuoteEven though i did break some rules i didn't want to. Bassiclly for the sank sounds i do stop when you say me to stop but i sometimes have the volume on very low so i can't hear the sounds! And you gag, mute everyone who is annoying to you and for me it looks like you are doing everything by yourself.
I did not understand the first part of the sentence. However the second part is regarded by the fact that you swear alot.
Here's some screenshots to cover for that
http://gyazo.com/1f46802c559431f23029739948492af1
http://gyazo.com/939cb428ea99629c68752c6ab1ec3c91
http://gyazo.com/19b6156d5e0f4be89a536ab614f092a7
http://gyazo.com/3a14f0012392b72c8d4ec0bf7109c862
Of course if you say "fuck" or "shit" it's okay, but you insult other people directly.
QuoteRespect all players, admin or not.

QuoteOh and you are kinda ruining the fun and when i told you please not to do these stuff (i didn't say please i think lol but i should next time) you tried to gag me. In crossfire you used the cannon sometimes to kill me while you we're using god mode and some others and everyone said that you we're abusing.
This was when I was new to admin, in fact that was my 1st or 2nd day. I did get told by the other admins that this was wrong, however I did not use the cannon "sometimes". I used it once.

QuoteDear Cookie i was hoping that you would be a great admin but instead of that you are acting like a server owner.
What kind of difference are you trying to prove here? That server owners are assholes or?

Summary: You have been insulting me and others alot. Yes I have been using godmode earlier for various reasons, however I stopped using that since a few weeks back except when I have to deal with various situations (such as spawncamping or other issues)

ShouldBeNew_

The part where you show the logs is me just joking with the players and that was yesterday but you shouldn't take that as a rule breaking. Bassiclly i'm sorry for insulting you but i was mad because i didn't like the things you did. The scanners i mean is about opening the door and when you we're offline there we're 4 scanners and 3 of us we're online so please don't waste our time and help us.

But i'll stop insulting you. And the cheating part: i forgot about what happened in the server and i'm very forgivable but i didn't see a AMX_vote when playing with you and others in escape maps. But i'm not trying to say that the owner of this server is shit but i'm just annoyed of you :P

Insulting: Sorry but i wouldn't never stop doing that because i don't like idiots. I insult you because i'm annoyed. Of course every guy that i call "idiot" annoys me but i have to.

PS: I don't like you spying on me EVIL.

EXTRA MESSAGE TO EVIL: You should take care of Spanish/Mexican guys cause they are probably breaking the rules too.

Saleen219

to MY eyes, some of your insults are getting real close to being racist. which we do not allow on our servers.

dont drag me into your little tiff here. i just piped in to indicate that your insults can be construed as racist at times.

we dont care where a player is from, everyone is welcome here no matter where they are from. Trolls, racists, cheaters, hackers - they are the ones not welcome here. Respect ALL players, admin or not.

If *anyone* is breaking the rules, regardless where they are from - and we catch them we will act accordingly.

ShouldBeNew_

I don't want to be racist. But if you refer to my first comment to the bonus you'll see what i mean.

crosby

.dub

Someone revoke crosby's admin privileges please, he clearly has no idea whats going on.

ShouldBeNew_

Cookie leave him alone. Even though he did some faults he should not do them again. But Cookie i was in there so this is what happened:
Cookie you started with saying about nazis and Elitesse just asked if you have a problem. Oh and Cookie started to be kinda mean to him because Elitesse loved nazis oh and Cookie is just starting to gag us for being annoying and talking too much to him.
And don't tell me Master that this is not rule breaking because Cookie was trolling us today.

Saleen219

dont know about other admins would say/agree, but people who say shit like Heil Hitler are usually the racists (white supremacists).

You ARE entitled to your own opinions. some of those tho, should be kept to your self. The Evil servers are private property - your 'rights' are not the same as which ever constitution you may live under (US, Canadian, German, etc).

Id probably gag you too for inciting that shit. If you dont want to get gagged, dont be saying things that will get you gagged - that simple.

quite frankly, the way i read the chat logs is that shouldbenew and elitesse are nothing but a couple of trolls. if you two tried that with me in the server, id do the same if not more. you bother an admin, then you can fully expect that admin to use his/her powers.

"...Afrogang | Elitesse    I will try to punish you. I don't want to see you in this server anymore..."  <-- that directed to cookie? either way: RESPECT ALL PLAYERS ADMIN OR NOT...THAT isnt being respectful.

So, unless you want to continue being gagged etc, id suggest - and this is just that: a suggestion: keep your mouths shut, follow the rules, stop being a couple of trolls, do what the admin tells you - and have fun.

that simple.

Swede

" You ARE entitled to your own opinions. some of those tho, should be kept to your self. The Evil servers are private property - your 'rights' are not the same as which ever constitution you may live under (US, Canadian, German, etc). "

"...Afrogang | Elitesse    I will try to punish you. I don't want to see you in this server anymore..."  <-- that directed to cookie? either way: RESPECT ALL PLAYERS ADMIN OR NOT...THAT isnt being respectful."

When I read this thread after the part when complaint done I only see u guys trying to provoke a reaction from the admin or us.

We have looked into this complaint and I suggest that you who are complaining now close it. To continue at this low level wont solve anything.

Respectfully

Swede

ShouldBeNew_

Me a troll? I haven't been trolling Cookie yesterday and i won't anymore because all he does is gag us when we talk too much. But i'll stop with this... admin lock this.
BTW this is too much Evil-ish. This is madness!

Saleen219

We all are checking the logs. When every anyone says that so and so said something, a player or admin, we check the logs. Thats why they are there, and no we are not spying on you we record everyones comments.