News:

Please donate to help keep the servers running!

Main Menu

Gag ban review by Master please

Started by chuck_norris85, February 28, 2014, 01:06:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chuck_norris85

I would like the conversation logs reviewed by Master please on 02/28/2014 from 12pm and 1pm from the conversation between Saleen and Clark Griswold. 

I want to know why I was gagged, and I want that lifted.  It was unjust. 

Master

upon further review, saleen will be punished for going easy on you, you are lucky you walked away from that with only a gag, I have placed a 1 month ban on your ID, we do NOT tolerate trolls.

Saleen219

You had been gagged because you basically refused to listen to an admin. I gave you several warnings to stop, you didnt. I told you multiple times as an admin that continuing would get you  a gag or a ban. you continued. you are in my opinion a troll who seems to like baiting admins. this is not the first time ive seen this behavior from you.

I took what you said about taking a screen capture to show master as a threat. dont threaten an admin who is trying to do his job as an admin.

You disrepected a spanish player, i said to the effect "my arent we racist" and from that point on, you continued at me. again, i told you multiple times to stop. you didnt.
I told you to respect the admins, apparently you thought what i was saying was harrassment and continued to bait me, continued to argue. i told you to stop. you didnt. gagged.

When an admin tells you to do something, or NOT to do something, you listen to the admin.

I was not the only admin on the server at the time. there was two others.

chuck_norris85

what?  how am I a troll?  I play frequently, and I don't do or say anything out of line than anyone else does?  why is it ok for an Admin to a player a douche and then demand respect?  did I call Saleen a name?  NO.  I shouldn't be banned.  I don't complain any more or less than anyone else that plays on that server, but I would like to know how i'm a "troll"

chuck_norris85

I mean, asking someone if they're French Mexican is wrong, but being Canadian and making fun of America is acceptable?  that's backwards.  I stayed out of that conversation yesterday

Saleen219

this is the last I will reply on this thread.

You are a known troll. You are known to argue with admins. you do not listen to the admins and i know from personal experience that the way you acted today is normal for you - you like to argue and bait the admins.

I told you multiple times to stop, you didnt. gagged.

again, this will be my last visit to this thread.

edit:

As far as making fun of america yesterday - dont forget to add the parts where the americans making comments about Canada. this is typical troll behaviour - only tell one side of the story.

p0izon

chuck_norris85

SpamDaddy!

ROFL p0, you find ythe BEST Videos for these situations!!

As far as the Canada vs American BS yesterday..it was never mentioned that it was between Sal and I. We respect each other and can mess with each other like that. We never made remarks that could be taken as a question of ethnicity. Sal knows how wonderful and beautiful I think Canada is but that his national symbol "LEAVES" a little to be desired!

::::::::ZING!!!!!!!:::::::

Saleen219

Leaves? you mean Golden leaves dont you?

BUUUUURN!

Saleen219

New Canadian flag

crosby

SpamDaddy!

Quote from: Saleen219 on February 28, 2014, 06:38:18 PM
Leaves? you mean Golden leaves dont you?

BUUUUURN!

oooooh...ssssssssssssssssssssssssss!

If I knew for sure what a "canuck" was I would call you one but it may not be an insult...I'll get back to you!