News:

Please donate to help keep the servers running!

Main Menu

I want to keep playing on your fabulous servers

Started by Steameaded, February 21, 2014, 07:46:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steameaded

Well, I recognised that I've made spawnkill to an admin (-[EVIL]- Spamdaddy! -tF- (STEAM_0:1:9987831)) and i didn't know that i was breaking server rules, so I'm sorry with people i was spawnkilling and please i want to be unbanned because i don't have another server where to play and have fun, also i have too much ping in other servers and there is less players than EVIL servers.
What's more I have a lot of friends who wants to play with me in EVIL servers such as EVIL Fun/Adventure and the other yours. Despite this, -[EVIL]- Spamdaddy! was banning more players such as me than other friendly admins and it's not fair because servers lose reputation and respect, and that ones could get bored without playing on your funny servers . So it'd be great if you could unban me to play with my friends and meet more players who i can play with.
This is the details of my ban:
Banned Name: AfroGang | Steameaded
Banned SteamID: STEAM_0:0:57422114
BanLength: 0
Unban Time: Permanent Ban
Ban Reason: spawn spam/dumbass
Banned By: -[EVIL]- Spamdaddy! -tF-
Admin SteamID: STEAM_0:1:998783

I'd be glad if you could understand me.
Thanks you for reading my request.  :)

Many thanks:
AfroGang | Steameaded (SteamID: STEAM_0:0:57422114)

SpamDaddy!

Im fine with you being unbanned. It's not the fact someone spawn spams once or twice and listens to a warning...it's the repetitive Kamikaze spawn spam. You seem to understand now and be willing to change. Play on.

Oops forgot I'm under admin suspension currently. Can someone else assist?

Master