News:

Please do not feed the trolls.

Main Menu

Ban

Started by ^Sr.Jorge^, January 06, 2014, 04:12:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

^Sr.Jorge^

Good gentlemen administrators could convince Mr. Saleen desbanned me that please me is the first time I did this I did not know that I had seen other players doing the same and they recommended using this program HLSS saleen please give me a chance .. there are people using them to hack alone bannean the maximum 16 hours. I spam I did sound for a few hours bannean me for three months is a long saleen I ask an opportunity we please be friends you think? :idea:

Saleen219

sr jorge: you had been banned for spamming sounds. then you came back into the servers even though you were still banned. thats the reason why you continue to get banned - its against Evil server rules to come back (evade) a ban against you.

playing music over your mic is generally frowned on as it annoys the other players, a lot of players are not aware how to mute people that use their mics. we also do not like when players consistently play the same sounds over and over - its very annoying to everyone.

you need to stop constantly spamming the sounds and playing music over your mic.

Can you agree to that?

jorge sr: que había estado prohibido para enviar spam sonidos. entonces has venido de nuevo en los servidores a pesar de que todavía estaban prohibidas. esa es la razón por la que sigues conseguir prohibido - es contra las reglas de servidor Evil reaparezca (eludir) una prohibición en contra de usted.

la reproducción de música a través de su micrófono es generalmente mal visto, ya que molesta a los otros jugadores, muchos de los jugadores no son conscientes de cómo silenciar las personas que utilizan sus micrófonos. nosotros también no nos gusta cuando los jugadores juegan consistentemente los mismos sonidos una y otra vez - es muy molesto para todos.

tienes que parar constantemente el correo basura de los sonidos y de la reproducción de música a través de su micrófono.

¿Se puede estar de acuerdo con eso?

Saleen

^Sr.Jorge^

saleen ok if I can stop bothering with the sounds! sorry well I hope to give me less days ban!

Saleen219

I have removed the ban against you, using the ip address 190.57.225.50 but i think you had another ban on another ip you were using. if you try to connect again and are still banned, copy down the ip and put it here in a reply.

Saleen

^Sr.Jorge^

thanks!!I'll try thanks

^Sr.Jorge^

thanks !! and this champion!