News:

New Admins: Be sure to read through the Clan Resources forum for admin tips.

Main Menu

[RESOLVED]please unban me

Started by backwoodburner, May 02, 2017, 08:12:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

backwoodburner

Ban Information
Name: Sin City Raider
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:199104650
Reason: Come talk at esclan.net if you want back in
Ban Length: 300 days
Unban Time: 16:02:13 1/17/2018
Admin Name: Player
Admin SteamID: STEAM_0:1:451110

i wont say gay or fag anymore ok. im literally going crazy playing 2fort. if yall dont let me back its gonna end my tfc career for good soon. i dont think admins should be so quick to issue such harsh bans. i had never been banned before and caught a 300 day ban cuz the admin took it personal. i was having a bad day i just needed a smoke break. there is hardly any people left still playing this game if we're gonna keep it alive shouldnt be booting people for mere words, in my humble opinion.

Gimpy

Good morning,

SyKosis was the admin who dealt with you in the server. He only gave you three days. I removed the ban, and added my own for 300 days.

Imagine if I invited you over to my house one night for a poker game. Sounds fun right? Well if you spoke to me the way you spoke to SyKosis, you'd see the door, and not come back:

fuck off.
pos server (house)
nobody plays here anyways
ban me.
go ahead.
fuckin hate this damn server (house)
fuck u fag.
fag.

The "ban reason" that shows in your console was "Come talk at esclan.net if you want back in". I didn't think it would take you a month and a half to actually do that.

And to quote my own post (apologies for the language, I don't like people having the attitude they showed as a guest in our server)

Quote from: Gimpy on March 28, 2017, 04:42:07 AM
And I'll remove it the second he apologizes for being a fucking dickhead.

I'll take the above as an apology. I'll be removing the ban shortly.