News:

New Admins: Be sure to read through the Clan Resources forum for admin tips.

Main Menu

Reesor got banned

Started by Reesor, April 06, 2017, 06:45:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Reesor

Hi guys, long time player, first time poster.

I got banned tonight by Mas.  I attempted to join the server right after what looked like a crash.  It was only him on the server, probably trying to see what was going on.  I'm sure it was just a misunderstanding.

Love your server, look forward to playing there again.  Thanks all. 
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:102133884

tN|Reesor

Master

Hey reesor, I see you a lot and appreciate you playing on our servers, however I took a page out of tN's book and decided to ban everyone who even looked at the server at the time of the crash without even looking into it, your ban has been removed. :^))

Reesor

Quote from: Master on April 06, 2017, 06:50:38 PM
Hey reesor, I see you a lot and appreciate you playing on our servers, however I took a page out of tN's book and decided to ban everyone who even looked at the server at the time of the crash without even looking into it, your ban has been removed. :^))

I hope I never do that.  :D

Thanks very much.  Our server was crashed by someone twice right before yours was.  See you out there!

Master

Quote from: Reesor on April 06, 2017, 06:59:36 PM
Quote from: Master on April 06, 2017, 06:50:38 PM

I hope I never do that.  :D

Thanks very much.  Our server was crashed by someone twice right before yours was.  See you out there!
Mmmhmm, I apologize that you were caught up in the middle of it, I was upset over the accusations that are STILL being thrown at me, I deal with the same issues as everyone else, but because I was there it is my fault. :^)

All I can say is thank you for continuing to play this great game over 17 years after its initial release. Long Live TFC!

PS: TFC's 18th birthday is tomorrow. April 7th