News:

Please donate to help keep the servers running!

Main Menu

Medics dying by own medkit out BZ

Started by Rand, June 10, 2015, 05:22:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

klumy

Rand

Guts

Quote from: SpamDaddy! on June 11, 2015, 05:00:37 PM
This is right up there with the removal of autodet. Make it easier for the super skilled and take away any equalizer for the newby. I hold down to heal when enemy meds are attacking our base. In fact that's how I found this thread. I thot something was wrong with BZ. In fact it is but it's on purpose.

Spam you're my buddy and I'm not arguing for this plugins removal or trying to keep it, but come on man.....it's in no fucking way an equalizer to run around and do that.....

Venomous Fangs

Running around with an active med kit is NOT a good way of getting a positive score. Mostly you get killed, and even if successful in infecting an enemy they usually get healed, commit self destruction or die by other means before the infection kills them.

So no, it is not a great equaliser for newby's, just a crack up load of fun at times (especially seeing enemy threads "Get the %$#@ out of spawn you %^$#@), even if the return score is something like 6K 15D.

SpamDaddy!

Quote from: El Guapo on June 11, 2015, 06:34:08 PM
This is right up there with the removal of autodet. Make it easier for the super skilled and take away any equalizer for the newby. I hold down to heal when enemy meds are attacking our base. In fact that's how I found this thread. I thot something was wrong with BZ. In fact it is but it's on purpose.

Spam you're my buddy and I'm not arguing for this plugins removal or trying to keep it, but come on man.....it's in no fucking way an equalizer to run around and do that.....

My only point is if we are going to arbitrarily pick and choose what to "fix" lets fix really screwed up BS like scouts immune to SGs and able to teleport or flying pyros...not holding the damn medkit key down

Master

Quote from: SpamDaddy! on June 14, 2015, 04:39:56 PM

My only point is if we are going to arbitrarily pick and choose what to "fix" lets fix really screwed up BS like scouts immune to SGs and able to teleport or flying pyros...not holding the damn medkit key down
You do realize all of these things are fixed, right? NeoTF is OFF so all these things you are talking about just do not exist.

p0izon

SpamDaddy!

Quote from: Master on June 14, 2015, 05:04:28 PM
Quote from: SpamDaddy! on June 14, 2015, 04:39:56 PM

You do realize all of these things are fixed, right? NeoTF is OFF so all these things you are talking about just do not exist.
Oh. Well then, carry on men. As you were.