News:

Please donate to help keep the servers running!

Main Menu

for you, what is having fun on tfc?

Started by NiGHTS, July 20, 2016, 07:53:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NiGHTS

for me,  it's playing with a friend.

Bonaparte

The social-life has always been my favorite part.  I'm glad my ex-girlfriend broke up with me back in 2014, because I might not have come back to this game had we gotten married (although there is no tellin' what would have happened).  I lost a potential wife/family but gained friendships on a 'dead' game.  It's not a dead game!

Gimpy

Quote from: Jesus_is_King on July 24, 2016, 07:10:42 PM
The social-life has always been my favorite part.  I'm glad my ex-girlfriend broke up with me back in 2014, I lost a potential wife/family but gained friendships

But... But... Nobody even likes you?

Bonaparte

Quote from: Gimpy on July 24, 2016, 07:24:40 PM
Quote from: Jesus_is_King on July 24, 2016, 07:10:42 PM
The social-life has always been my favorite part.  I'm glad my ex-girlfriend broke up with me back in 2014, I lost a potential wife/family but gained friendships

But... But... Nobody even likes you?
I'm sure some don't.  But that's life.  And I'm grateful even to proclaim Jesus as King to people who dislike me. 

ShouldBeNew_

The best fun I had in TFC was NiGHTS (aka Masked Man) getting banned on -[EVIL]- servers and for a long time not coming back.

froob

Probably going on the servers and talking to people, also fragging infect n runs.

I also like how its GoldSRC, something I'm very used to.

also sniping gimpy

"The first blessing is peace, as is agreed by all men who have even a small share of reason...."

Medium-Q-

Back stabbing HW's sitting in corners.

Nuggs

Catching up and chatting with the same people I've know for 12+ years.

Basically TFC for me is a chat room that includes bhop, frags and gibs.

CondensationMan

Quote from: ShouldBeNew_ on July 25, 2016, 04:10:56 AM
The best fun I had in TFC was NiGHTS (aka Masked Man) getting banned on -[EVIL]- servers and for a long time not coming back.

SBN, this is sad how you direct your anger towards a member of our community and have glee at their troubles.
  For me TFC is spamming with pyro grenades and flame.

crosby

That moment when 2 people are shot gunning each other and the sound lines up just right to be in unison