News:

Please donate to help keep the servers running!

Main Menu

Down and out

Started by Gimpy, July 25, 2020, 09:11:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gimpy

Evening everyone!

Looks like it's time for me to shut'er down for a while.

I've been talking about my "big move" for a month or so now, and it's time. Monday morning a team of packers are boxing up my house... By Friday, my family and I will be towing (for the first time) our new (to us) camper with our new (to us) truck over 3000km to the island of Newfoundland.

This island is currently under some pretty strict travel restrictions, that we have to quarantine for 14 days immediately upon arrival, so it may be a month or more before I'm totally back in the game.

Stay healthy everyone, and we'll chat soon...

Good game.

Gimpy

tl;dr - I'll be back in a month

Guts

Good luck Gimpy. We'll be here when you're back. Stay safe.

Venomous Fangs

Sounds like a whole new adventure for you Gimpy. Best wishes for you and your family.  :)

M1LO

There's going to be a whole lot of amazing memories created on this journey, all the best to you and yours gimpy, take care my friend.
"It is....what it is"

Swede

Have fun and take care. Cya.

Angi

Have fun and yall stay safe! :) I`ll be looking out for you on the server! Till then, as written , stay safe !
"You never know what you are capable of until you try."

Manipulators and other malicious narcissists will no longer have any weight or influence over you.

https://www.thechinesezodiac.org/chinese-horoscope-2022/dog/

TinMan

Congratulations on your New to You journey Gimpy !!
  Safe travels and keep Healthy .
  See you when you get Back ! ;D

DomiAvenger

All the best on your travels b'y. You's stay safe and let us know how shes gettin on as soon as ya can.  :grinwink:

Cya when ur back bud, cheers!!

Angi

Yes, pls keep us informed.I also wanna know hows "she`s" gettin on ;)

Manipulators and other malicious narcissists will no longer have any weight or influence over you.

y0sh

Have a nice travel.
See you soon buddy.

Gimpy

Hi everyone!

Internet was put in today. Still a house full of boxes, but the unpack team should be here later today.

Probably some TFC nights coming up, as we're under a 14 day quarantine, not allowed off the property.

Father is dropping off a truck load of groceries today... so that's good.

My move was the most fucked up move I've ever heard of, and I spent 5 years managing military moves. I'll write the whole story out for those will ing to read sometime next week.

See you all online soon :)

Angi

Hey Gimpy! :) Good to read you ! And as said, lookin out for you on the server! :) Stay safe !

DomiAvenger

Good to hear form ya dude. Glad the moves complete. Sounds like it was fun; cant wait to read ur post about it lol. Hope to see you on the servers once ur all settled in.
Cheers bud!

FjS

Welcome back, glad you've got internet  8)