News:

New Admins: Be sure to read through the Clan Resources forum for admin tips.

Main Menu

Am I banned?

Started by Eustaquio, May 15, 2018, 05:36:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eustaquio

Hello, Eustaquio here.

I can't connect to any Evil server. Bz isnt even listed on tfc server browser. I took a hiatus from tfc and i recently came back to play like 2 days ago. But since today i cant connect again. Other servers work fine. I'd like to get some help or assistance. Greetings!

Forgot this: my steam id STEAM_0:1:22793418

Gimpy

I see nothing on the ban list, nor admin logs...

DaFonseKa

It happens exactly the same. I can not connect to any "EVIL" server, but to others I can. Something funny is that "Eustaquio" and I are from Peru. Is that the reason?  :shifty:
_KhaliFa_

Master

I don't see a block on the firewall on either of your ips, maybe someone from HC can look at the hlds ip banlist, I know how much everyone loves to get themselves banned for command flooding.

Eustaquio

Well I certainly really dont know the meaning of command flooding. Only thing i have different from vanilla tfc is an userconfig.cfg with the script for manual bhop and some binds for the engineer. That's pretty much it. Last time i played was 2 days ago now i can recall. We were in 2fort with ado and a few more players.

About DaFonseka arguing it happens the same to him, maybe it's something else idk. I saw another post like this from 2 days ago too.

DaFonseka, me siento como Paolo Guerrero.

Eustaquio

Just tried again right now and i'm able to see and enter the evil servers again! So no idea what happened.

People still got kicked out in groups oftenly thou, lol

Guts

Maybe it realized you are from Peru and that everyone from Peru cheats.

Eustaquio

Yeah like i bought this game just in 2016 when i'd rarely played it before and tried to learn the minimun to at least have fun and even bishop taught me the basic of concing and stuff in his church (very nicely btw) and had 400 hours lready (in only 2 years) in one of the few surviving servers just to come around and cheat.. You know what? I am from Peru and say it everyday, and I eat well, i said that everyday too. What do you eat for breakfast? Cornflakes? Oh, am i being discriminatory? So sorry, im sure you wont do it again neither.

Guts

Eustaquio

Guts