News:

Please donate to help keep the servers running!

Main Menu

Trolls on server

Started by cloroxwipes, December 28, 2018, 04:45:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Valas420

Don't worry Twaffle, "banning" me won't accomplish anything, and I will constantly be returning to grief you whenever I happen to notice you're playing in server. It's stupid comments like your ones above that warrant this behavior. Not to mention you started all this beef you got with me. Enjoy your temporary reprieve while I'm at work chump.

Guts

Valas420

You can run Twaffle, but you can't hide

TwatWaffle

Must suck being an impotent pussy so all you can do is grief online, I don't sweat you stupid, I just ignore you, eventually you go away. I'm pretty sure your big fucking mouth will do you in anyway. lol sad little woman

Valas420

Don't lie to the people. Obviously you don't ignore me considering your constant crying over the matter :) and yes, you do have no choice but to deal with it, i'm not going anywhere. Funny how you started all this but can't handle any return fire

TwatWaffle

Never started shit loser. I just called you out for playing like an asshole blocking doors, ladders, team shooting, team infecting. Obviously you have deep seated personal issues you should seek professional help cause I'm in your head kid. I'm not the one going out of my way to chase you around the internet lolf

Nuggs

Valas hates his father and is taking his daddy issues out on the server regulars

Will probably keep griefing until he gets a perm, then will ban evade, although I wouldn't be surprised if he's a past troll who is currently evading atm

Valas420

Geeze calm down Twaffle, i'm not looking to ruin your world, just trying to rile you up a little bit. It's not my fault you can't remember starting all this a while back. Are you in game right now? Let's take a looksie

TwatWaffle

lol, ban evading already such a sad little girl. I hope you have wet dreams about me.  The imagined slight I supposedly did to you does not explain you being an infant to everyone else. Good luck stalker keep checking for me roflololol

Gimpy

He's banned.

Topic locked.