News:

New Admins: Be sure to read through the Clan Resources forum for admin tips.

Main Menu

Trolls on server

Started by cloroxwipes, December 28, 2018, 04:45:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cloroxwipes

Earlier today, couple trolls on the server.  wut internet p0lice and Pie Valas.  Rocket2Me took care of Internet p0lice but Valas of course played innocent.   Door blocking on Phantom and intentional team infecting.

TwatWaffle

Valas has been trying to troll me for weeks now, today he was once again being a serial asshole blocking the door on 2fort

Nuggs

I have a demo of valas team shooting BOB.id and blocking entrances on palermo, basically being an all around shithead. Bob is one of the most OG and chill players around, only a real assclown would troll him

2019-01-01 18:13:01   shut up bob.   -[EVIL]- Battlezone-X   palermo
2019-01-01 18:12:11   trolling bob.   -[EVIL]- Battlezone-X   palermo
2019-01-01 18:11:19   lol.   -[EVIL]- Battlezone-X   palermo
2019-01-01 18:08:16   shut up bob.   -[EVIL]- Battlezone-X   palermo
2019-01-01 17:52:37

Gimpy

If like it. Please upload it.

Nuggs

For some reason I can't log into the forums on my desktop so I had to upload To ufile.

https://ufile.io/8a7e3

Gimpy

Didn't work :/

Just said "error" and wouldn't play...

Nuggs

I checked and it worked for me. Need to use pizzahut instructions below, type "map Palermo" in console first before playing

Quote from: pizzahut on November 28, 2018, 02:49:56 PM
Quote from: Nuggs on November 28, 2018, 12:45:50 PM
I recorded a demo but something went wrong and it won't play
To play a demo, you need to create or join a server first. Just another bug which Valve added some day.

Also there are two commands, playdemo and viewdemo. The latter is more advanced.

Gimpy

Well he was in there being a prick again tonight.

He's got a week away from our servers.

Valas420

Valas makes his own rules, if he wants back in 3 minutes from now, he'll be back.

The following players are on my permanent hit list until they offer a sincere apology:

1) Twaffle
2) Nuggs
3) LastLivingPoet

Enjoy your evening :)

Guts

What about Gimpy? Why is Gimpy not on the list?

Valas420

Gimpy's ok, just doin his job. Unless you think I should add him, should I add him too? He really doesn't play regularly enough to catch him outside tho

Guts

I'm not saying outright that I would advocate adding him or if I made a list that I would even necessarily maybe probably add him, maybe ... I'm just saying that if you're making a list of people to get got, if I were you, and I'm not you, and I'm not even saying to even do this, but I wouldn't not add Gimpy. Just sayin.

Gimpy

TwatWaffle

Just ban this useless turd already. Valuseless as far as apologies goes you have a better chance of seeing fucking bigfoot. I am not going to apologize for calling you out for being a cock mongerer. Oh and here is another example of this shitstain being a jerk off in server.

TwatWaffle

#2 demo