News:

New Admins: Be sure to read through the Clan Resources forum for admin tips.

Main Menu

Will be in Tampa with no computer

Started by Rocket2Me, December 19, 2018, 09:45:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rocket2Me

Hello Everybody!

I will be away from the server and site for 3 days starting today, I'm going up for a back surgery consult I'll be back friday afternoon, so don't think I'm dead.  Cheers!
I would be willing, yes glad, to see a battle every day during my life. -General George Armstrong Custer

Nuggs

Hope the consult goes well.

Don't have too much fun in Ybor city !

Rocket2Me

Consult went well, surgery planned for Christmas Eve Monday!!!!!  I will be bringing up my laptop to play tfc sooooo i look forward to playing you while im trippin on tylenol with codeine!
I would be willing, yes glad, to see a battle every day during my life. -General George Armstrong Custer

Bishop

I hope your surgery goes well. Let us know how you come out. 

froob

Quote from: Rocket2Me on December 21, 2018, 01:12:26 PM
Consult went well, surgery planned for Christmas Eve Monday!!!!!  I will be bringing up my laptop to play tfc sooooo i look forward to playing you while im trippin on tylenol with codeine!

Don't. You'll be on codeine, and when you do shit you like with any sort of addictive substance you are urged to use it every time you do that activity. Chill out doing something else like talking with your family (if they will be there)

Good luck, partner.

"The first blessing is peace, as is agreed by all men who have even a small share of reason...."

Rocket2Me

Surgery went well, I had some facet arthritis, bone spurs, and all sorts of scar tissue and vasculature that was not where it needed to be, also cleared some paths for the nerves, then had two holes drilled on either side of my spinus process, so the correct terminology i had was Laminectomy, facetectomy, decompression. I had surgery at Laser Spine Institute which they were fantastic, My surgeon was amazing, the nurses, or staff, everyone were great. You get what you pay for. I was up walking same day i walked 2 miles (in mega pain but walking) then continued to keep that up for another 2 days and then got to go home. I'm back in southwest florida wearing a back brace and sitting in a hard crappy dining room chair because I'm not supposed to be in squishy comfy chairs.  Thanks for all your thoughts!

Bishop

Surgery is scary.  I'm glad it went as planned and your back playing tfc!

DomiAvenger

Glad to hear things went well buddy! Hope to see ya on BZ soon enough! Cheers to a speedy and healthy recovery!