News:

New Admins: Be sure to read through the Clan Resources forum for admin tips.

Main Menu

Multiple players spamming racial slurs over mic

Started by Nuggs, November 28, 2018, 12:45:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nuggs

I recorded a demo but something went wrong and it won't play, so the only one I can report is below. Just take a look at the chat log.

Another turned out to be our resident troll but since it was mic and not chat I have no back up besides a condump

United States (1)IM NOT A RACIST
Steam: STEAM_0:1:87955324

https://stats.esclan.net/hlstats.php?mode=chathistory&player=263905

Nuggs

For posteritys sake, this was another one:

United States Sen. Ted Cruz
STEAM_0:0:154332157

froob

I actually didn't say anything racist, thanks.

All I was doing was telling them to watch their language and warning them that if they continued they likely would be banned. I did laugh at them, not with them, because they were threatening people in chat like flymolo and company as if they even cared.

Otherwise, yes, they were extremely racist. Literally said the full on n word at least 70 times in total, each.

Not only were they saying the n word constantly, they were also repeating the phrase "Kill the n******".

It looks like they both have throwaway accounts, so I have a feeling we'll see them again soon.

"The first blessing is peace, as is agreed by all men who have even a small share of reason...."

pizzahut

Quote from: Nuggs on November 28, 2018, 12:45:50 PM
I recorded a demo but something went wrong and it won't play
To play a demo, you need to create or join a server first. Just another bug which Valve added some day.

Also there are two commands, playdemo and viewdemo. The latter is more advanced.

Gimpy