News:

New Admins: Be sure to read through the Clan Resources forum for admin tips.

Main Menu

UNBAN ME PLEASE FROM BATTLEZONE QUEBEC_08

Started by Quebec08, November 23, 2018, 04:44:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quebec08

Hello, I play always this game,all day, i just want to ask to forgive me about Helsea,I just tell him stfu for laugh,and he take it seriously and he ban me :\
So I am Quebec_08 please Brotatochip or anyone else Unban me please! from Evil BATTLEZONE SERver.

Gimpy

You're currently set to be unbanned tomorrow around lunch time, unless schuffler unbans you early.

BTW - This is the correct spot to ask for an unban, not at Drippys ;)

schuffler

both him and Brotatochip  are on the mic non stop.  But Dr is really bad not chatting over mic just stupid sounds.  And the dumb laugh after every kill.
reason we need amx_gag back.

Gimpy

SyKosis

Bishop

Admins should not mute...impossible to moderate comms if you do.

Nuggs

Quebec is a good dude.

If you have a problem with mic spam just mute him in game (which I have to do pretty often). Silly reason to temp ban

schuffler

Nuggs why should you have to mute someone being an asshat. He's the guy that needs to be gagged. A lot of players tell him all the time to STFU but he keeps doing his BS. He will get it after awhile.  Be a lot easier with amx_gag that way you shut him up without the ban.

Nuggs

If pressing tab and clicking once is too much effort for you then i don't know what to say

schuffler

Nuggs I guess you don't get it
One guy is spamming the mic but everyone in the game should mute him  I don't think so.
And maybe you should read all the posts and see why I shouldn't.

twilightocululs

You hold the power to make his annoyance completely irrelevant. If you can click to shoot a bullet, you can click to mute someone. Trivial. I personally like the dude.