Please do not feed the trolls.

Main Menu

buckna$ty

Started by froob, November 11, 2018, 09:37:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

froob

goofball already got himself banned for saying mean words about gimpy

RIP

edit: it is truly a sad time we live in where saying mean things on a 20 year old game can get you banned

"The first blessing is peace, as is agreed by all men who have even a small share of reason...."

Bishop

This guy has been banned countless times for racism and player disrespect; only due to our leniency, was he allowed to return. It won't be long before we tire of his incessant abuse and remove him permanently.

Sourcefroob, it is a sad day when players defend and empathize with racist trash; maybe you will join him in a break from the server.

Gimpy

Hmm... lots of things to say here:

1. I don't understand, I haven't talked to him in months

2. I was playing yesterday, but not with him

3. It was remembrance / veterans day. Both of us are vets, but one of us was probably wasted (hint- not me)

4. He's super racist

FjS

As the admin on the server at the time of this incident I am writing a response. Otherwise I would just ignore this post as the work of a troll.

Within the span of 5 minutes or so Buck used the n word (which Sourcefroob defended), and said "Fuck Gimpy" after Sourcefroob said that Gimpy "has it out for you." I offered Buck the opportunity to apologize which I really did not need to do and he said "shut your mouth dude"

The fact is that Buck would still be playing if Sourcefroob didn't goad him into getting banned with his anti-evil rhetoric. Froob's actions last night were borderline and the only reason he did not get banned is because I realize he's just a troll. Sourcefroob seems to think I am a tyrannical admin but I actually was quite lenient last night.

Some Sourcefroob quotes last night: "i've seen through the lies of the admins" "gimpy is canadian" and "master is liberal"

Gimpy

I also don't "have it out for Buck". I feel bad for the guy.

I've seen too many war heroes go down the path of alcoholism.

Nuggs

Quote from: SourceFroob on November 11, 2018, 09:37:59 PM
goofball already got himself banned for saying mean words about gimpy

RIP

edit: it is truly a sad time we live in where saying mean things on a 20 year old game can get you banned

Why did you feel the need to make a thread?

You just can't help yourself from trolling then whine like you're the victim 

froob

Nuggs, what the fuck are you even talking about? I didn't even mention myself at all. Just thought it would be a funny thread. I'm not a troll, like, at all my friend.

Quote from: Bishop on November 12, 2018, 12:15:28 AM
This guy has been banned countless times for racism and player disrespect; only due to our leniency, was he allowed to return. It won't be long before we tire of his incessant abuse and remove him permanently.

Sourcefroob, it is a sad day when players defend and empathize with racist trash; maybe you will join him in a break from the server.
Bishop, idk what you can ban me for that i've done this year. If you feel the need to ban me go ahead. I never once said that he was right in being racist, I, and many many others know for a fact that buck is indeed a bigot. That is one heck of a drop from me saying that mean words on a 20 year old game shouldn't get you banned. If you babies can't handle someone using the f word next to your names you shouldn't be on the internet.

Yes I did say that "gimpy has it out for him" I jumped the gun on that one, I mean't to say that because of his history admins would judge him much more mercilessly.

Quote from: FjS on November 12, 2018, 07:04:43 AM
As the admin on the server at the time of this incident I am writing a response. Otherwise I would just ignore this post as the work of a troll.

Within the span of 5 minutes or so Buck used the n word (which Sourcefroob defended), and said "Fuck Gimpy" after Sourcefroob said that Gimpy "has it out for you." I offered Buck the opportunity to apologize which I really did not need to do and he said "shut your mouth dude"

The fact is that Buck would still be playing if Sourcefroob didn't goad him into getting banned with his anti-evil rhetoric. Froob's actions last night were borderline and the only reason he did not get banned is because I realize he's just a troll. Sourcefroob seems to think I am a tyrannical admin but I actually was quite lenient last night.

Some Sourcefroob quotes last night: "i've seen through the lies of the admins" "gimpy is canadian" and "master is liberal"

Obviously saying "master is a liberal" and "gimpy is a canadian" is just to be facetious. (edit: I personally once lived in nova scotia, forgot to mention this) I don't know anything about master's personal life, and I was trying to have fun with buck. Not once did I say you were tyranical, FjS, I was 100% more of a tyrant than you are right now, gimpy can vouch for me on that. I just thought him saying "nigga" wasn't a good reason to ban him, and that maybe it wouldn't be a good idea. The anti evil rhetoric you speak of is just shitposting. I am not responsible for buck's actions, he could have easily ignored my words. He did earlier yesterday after I got into a heated argument with him about whether or not he wanted to fornicate my mom or my brothers. He asked if he could fornicate my sister, to which I replied "nay", and I provided him with options. He couldn't take no for an answer and ignored me.

Basically the point was to mimic what hackrat posted a while ago when quaz got his first ban of the year.

I did not once empathize with his bigotry, nor did I ever say that his actions were moral. The worst I did was say "black people" in the server (which isn't racist at all. dasracist.gif )

Have a good veterans day my friends, I personally enjoyed my day by eating rum and raisin ice cream while watching golden girls.

"The first blessing is peace, as is agreed by all men who have even a small share of reason...."

DomiAvenger

Froob could always make his own server with his own rules, then he'd have nothing to complain about. But then, what would he do with his free time??
cage

froob

Quote from: DomiAvenger on November 12, 2018, 08:09:41 PM
Froob could always make his own server with his own rules, then he'd have nothing to complain about. But then, what would he do with his free time??

I don't want the rules to change, thanks. I'm more than content with playing runescape or dayz. I have no intention of hosting my own server, especially when most people, including some -[EVIL]- admins, prefer playing on Drippy's 24/7 CTF spamfort server, probably because dproto has been disabled because Master falsely believed it was causing the server crashes. Not to throw any shade at Master of course, he does after all foot the bill.

I just think people should relax on the rules for the time being. Not saying they should be lifted entirely, for example if some asshole comes in saying "Kill all black people" or "Execute the gays" please ban them immediately. But if somebody comes in saying "nigga" just ease your trigger finger. Have any of you ever been to an urban environment? Its culturally accepted in those areas, and after all, why would we want to be bigoted against other people's culture?

This "ban all mean words" and "zero tolerance for drunk retards saying subjectively offensive things" policy is killing the mood, and most importantly, its killing the fun.

(as I said before, I do think buck is an actual racist and I don't believe he should be allowed to say the crap he has in the past on the server.)

DomiAvenger

wow. didnt expect such a lengthy response for somethign that was clearly a joke... :brow:

Gimpy

Let the admins handle the rules.

That kind of power is too much for you to handle.

Guts

Quote from: SourceFroob on November 12, 2018, 08:33:31 PM
Quote from: DomiAvenger on November 12, 2018, 08:09:41 PM

I don't want the rules to change, thanks. I'm more than content with playing runescape or dayz. I have no intention of hosting my own server, especially when most people, including some -[EVIL]- admins, prefer playing on Drippy's 24/7 CTF spamfort server, probably because dproto has been disabled because Master falsely believed it was causing the server crashes. Not to throw any shade at Master of course, he does after all foot the bill.

I just think people should relax on the rules for the time being. Not saying they should be lifted entirely, for example if some asshole comes in saying "Kill all black people" or "Execute the gays" please ban them immediately. But if somebody comes in saying "nigga" just ease your trigger finger. Have any of you ever been to an urban environment? Its culturally accepted in those areas, and after all, why would we want to be bigoted against other people's culture?

This "ban all mean words" and "zero tolerance for drunk retards saying subjectively offensive things" policy is killing the mood, and most importantly, its killing the fun.

(as I said before, I do think buck is an actual racist and I don't believe he should be allowed to say the crap he has in the past on the server.)

For people TL/DR summary.

- I dont want the rules changed.
- Maybe don't follow the rules for certain people/instances.
- Maybe change the rules completely.
- The rules should be enforced.

Actually amazing.

Master/Gimpy/Bishop, anyway to get a troll emoji?

Swede

From server rules.

" These servers are private property; it is a privilege to play here, not a right. "

Respect the rules and dont try to bend them.

Gimpy

lol_face

Guts, close enough!