News:

Please donate to help keep the servers running!

Main Menu

Anyone playing Black Ops 4?

Started by BlasteR|TF, October 28, 2018, 08:16:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlasteR|TF

If any of you are on Battlenet feel free to add me. :)

BlasteR#1609

I've been playing Black Ops 4 since release in my free time when i'm not working on architectural design stuff.

The biggest change is that Black Ops 4 doesn't have a single player campaign.  It is Multiplayer, Blackout, and Zombies.  Blackout is pretty cool but Zombies and Multiplayer are insanely addicting.

I tried Black Ops 2 and 3 Multiplayer over the years but I found it lacking, IMO.  The pace of the game just seemed "wrong" and the matches were very unorganized.  COD Multiplayer mode used to be something people loved or hated.  Black Ops 4 Multiplayer is very different and much more fun.

The time to kill is much less than what most TFC folks would be used to but once you learn the basics, you will start leveling up and unlocking better and better guns, attachments, and other gear.

Some of the map mechanics are very similar to TFC command points or attack/defend.  In some cases there is a hard point you have to capture and hold, then the hard point will move to a random spot on the map forcing you to organize and attack.

Zombies is also really fun and worth checking out.

-BlasteR

froob

Not fun if the game lags every 10 goddamn seconds

Not just xbox version, PC and PS4 act the same.

GUI is a terrible change, especially the main menu.

Blackout can be fun when the game doesn't have a seizure

My biggest complaint is that there is no single player campaign. Black Ops was built off of its amazing, realistic and extremely controversial campaign. Bo2 did this as well, Black ops 3, while shitty, at least had a campaign of sorts.

Don't even call it black ops 4 if it has nothing to do with the series.

"The first blessing is peace, as is agreed by all men who have even a small share of reason...."

DomiAvenger

i used to love the campaigns in COD. Would spend the night at my buddies getting hammered and baked playing zombies and multiplayer. Then wake up in the morning when my buddy was still passed out and play single player lol.
Ive also heard that there is serious lag problems.
Aside from that ive heard blackout and zombies are fun as hell, and multiplayer is as good as usual.