News:

New Admins: Be sure to read through the Clan Resources forum for admin tips.

Main Menu

The real RPG

Started by BlasteR|TF, September 19, 2018, 04:04:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlasteR|TF

I was watching this earlier and was LMAO at the youtube comment about rocket jumping.

https://youtu.be/8MrwJM1_kw8

cage

I think that was confetti that came out on the "demo shot"? fail.

-BlasteR

pizzahut

The "confetti":

froob

I think it would've been really cool if the TFC rocket launcher wasn't capable of storing 4 rockets like bullets in a magazine, and instead it fired a single, high damage, medium speed rocket with stronger splash damage. It would be a great long range weapon for the soldier, his main draw, but he would have a super shotgun and some sort of semi automatic, sniper rifle auto damage weapon. (No, I'm not looking for a COD style soldier, just one that is cooler and more of an all around stronger o/d hybrid.)

When I play TFC I make sure to have the flare off, its easier to see and it makes the rocket look stronger than it really is.

"The first blessing is peace, as is agreed by all men who have even a small share of reason...."

pizzahut

Quote from: SourceFroob on September 20, 2018, 08:08:53 PM
When I play TFC I make sure to have the flare off
Is this a customization or can it be toggled with a cvar?

froob

Quote from: pizzahut on September 21, 2018, 04:55:22 AM
Quote from: SourceFroob on September 20, 2018, 08:08:53 PM
When I play TFC I make sure to have the flare off
Is this a customization or can it be toggled with a cvar?

Its a custom sprite. I can share if you'd like, I used the smoke trail from Brutal Half Life. It signifigantly helps with FPS.

I'm sure its possible to disable it with a cvar.

I can share if you'd like.

"The first blessing is peace, as is agreed by all men who have even a small share of reason...."

pizzahut

I was just curious, thanks for the offer though. :)