News:

New Admins: Be sure to read through the Clan Resources forum for admin tips.

Main Menu

Welcome Blaster|TF

Started by Bishop, September 16, 2018, 03:07:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bishop

Hey buddy, it is good to have you part of the team.  Welcome to the dark side!

pizzahut

BlasteR|TF

Thanks guys!
A little about me..

Personally, I've been playing since 1999.  Back then I was in the Air Force working in Korea.  I would walk a few miles to the nearest internet cafĂ© and play TFC on the weekends.  Been playing ever since.

I played in multiple leagues over the years with multiple clans/guilds and TFC still hasn't lost it's luster.  One of my favorite memories was having one of our matches in the UGC 7v7 finals being webcast with announcers calling the key plays and stops lol.  It was pretty weird.

My old TFC offense and defense captains are still my closest friends.  Soundwave was best man at my wedding in 2005 and Hotrod was at my surprise party a few years ago.  We have a long-standing tradition of eating at Denny's and reminiscing because you can't beat country fried steak and eggs!

I worked 6 yrs in US Air Force out of high school.  I'm a disabled veteran due to a bad back injury in 2003.  I have expeditionary service medal for my tour of duty in Operation Southern Watch in 1998.

Professionally, I dabble in IT a bit but most of my work is in CADD and project management type work for private clients.  I worked as an IT administrator on Eielson Air Force Base for a few months earlier this year.  But CADD has been my main love since high school.

For the last 14 yrs I've done CADD work for government projects across the country.  The company I worked for reached the end of their contract last year and I got laid off  in August 2017.  I'm still looking for full time work but I have some small projects on the side, occasionally, which helps a bit.

I've worked with basically every CAD program on the market at one point or another (2D, 3D modeling and rendering).

I'm excited to learn more about everyone and have fun, as always.

-BlasteR

DomiAvenger

Welcome Blaster! Hope your prepared to be EVIL!!!!!!!
  cage

froob

"The first blessing is peace, as is agreed by all men who have even a small share of reason...."

Venomous Fangs

welcome aboard Blaster, knew you were Evil material!

Swede

Hey, welcome in the clan.

We see each other out there when I cut the weed  ;).

SyKosis

Welcome to the clan buddy , If u need a rocketteer im still here. :P

FjS

Welcome to EVIL dude and thanks for your service!

Gimpy

From one serviceman to another... welcome.

[EVIL]CocoPuff

Rocket2Me

I would be willing, yes glad, to see a battle every day during my life. -General George Armstrong Custer

MrCoala