News:

New Admins: Be sure to read through the Clan Resources forum for admin tips.

Main Menu

Aimbot/Wallhacker

Started by Pro, August 19, 2018, 01:56:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pro

genryu 1051  STEAM_0:0:244567238

Bishop

Thanks for the demo.  Permabanned.

genryu

Interesting Bishop. I recall really well that you left the server for only an estimate of 40 seconds, possibly to review the demo, and you call the ban already?

Don't argue that you were watching it in the background. Even if you did have to use another computer to watch the demo, it still doesn't explain why you would need to leave the server and then join back after a few seconds.

I believe you did not fully review the demo and just wanted to ban me in a fit of rage. Pretty obvious how you turned from capping flags to targetting me and telling onslaught to mind his business.

I know that you and Pro have connections too, seeing how he talked about posting something without mentioning me and you immediately adapted to it, meaning you guys must've collaborated beforehand by getting Pro to post the demo while you almost instantaneously reply to ban me.

My point being: I don't hack and you didn't even review the demo properly. Can't believe someone as good as you can accuse so easily. Total shame.

*EDIT* Ah, just realised that you skipped Pro's previous ban request on a spawn camping player! All the more to say that you were so eager to get rid of me and not fully review the demo.

Bishop

You seem to be more concerned about the time I spent reviewing the demo as opposed to what you were doing.  Others who I trust reviewed your play, some of it captured on the demo, and determined you were cheating. 

genryu

I mean, you're the one that holds the case. Shouldn't you be the one reviewing it, at least longer than a few minutes?

Judging from what you said, it sounds like you didn't even review it at all and just went with what Pro said. Weird how most of the other people who got a ban request didn't instantly get banned, but rather their ban request was discussed first and then subsequently after a few statements, the judgement was made. Feels like you banned me not because you think I was hacking, but because you just didn't want me in the server playing against you.

Now it sounds even more like Pro and you wanted to ban me fast so you got Pro to quickly post a ban request and tell you when he is done(even saw him mention that he was done and you replying that you'll go over to see the post) so that you could remove me from the server as fast as possible to not be a bother of a sniper anymore. You then proceeded to conclude that I was hacking in under a minute.

I'm saying this because I'm not hacking. I'm sure that you're not a bad player and in fact a really skilled one so maybe you could give it a more thorough review? With all due respect, maybe you could get someone else to review it like Ado or, I think, sincie? They're really good at sniping and could chip in to the conversation(since I was playing sniper anyway). I hope other admins can help me out here too, though I'm sure most of you guys are on good terms with Bishop and would take his side. In that case, I can't do anything about that.

froob

Quote from: genryu on August 19, 2018, 07:21:48 AM
radda radda radda
Of course, he could just be an epic professional gamer who uses one of these wrist masturbation devices before play

(The only reason I'm bringing this up is because boy howdy I sure do love saying wrist masturbation)

(but the evidence is overwhelming)

"The first blessing is peace, as is agreed by all men who have even a small share of reason...."

Pro

There is plenty of suspect plays in the demo.  It would be good to have more people take a look and try to argue you were playing clean.  That said while I was running offense, I did not suspect you to be aimbotting.  Only after people mentioned you that I started to spec first person.

onslaught

I don't see any evidence of hacking here. Just looks like an experienced player with good aim (but note that he misses quite a few shots) and knowledge of the map. And I looked up genryu's ID, Tin Can Timmy I recognize, he is a regular on Evil who often goes scout O and is pretty good. He often gives me a run for my money when he's on O and I'm on D.  I think maybe the gun was jumped on this one.
"The corona hype is not based on any extraordinary public health danger. However, it causes considerable damage to our freedom and personal rights through frivolous and unjustified quarantine measures and restrictions." - Dr. Wolfgang Wodarg

Nuggs

A few questions:

- why do you play behind a VPN?

- why have you used 127 aliases on BZ in the last 244 days?

- what was your ID prior to this one?

This ID only goes back to 12/12/17 on evil servers. I couldn't find earlier record of this ID from any of the other TFC server logs either. You didn't become a top tier player in under a year. I don't know you and would be more willing to give the benefit of the doubt if we knew who you are.

I watched the demo twice and I wouldn't have banned on just what was posted alone. Suspect maybe but most of what is seen in the demo can be explained with experience but not someone who has under a year of playtime. Also curious about your mouse setup as the whole twitching around doesn't seem like an effective way to snipe.

genryu

Quote from: Nuggs on August 21, 2018, 12:35:58 PM
- why do you play behind a VPN?

I don't?

- why have you used 127 aliases on BZ in the last 244 days?

Because I'm indecisive I guess. Every time I start up Team Fortress Classic, I'll type in some random name that comes to my mind.

- what was your ID prior to this one?

I used to play in EVIL servers back then when they allowed non steam. I don't know how to give you a non steam ID. After EVIL stopped allowing non steam users, I stopped playing.

Guts

genryu

I don't want to be rude but is it possible if we get this matter resolved? I really am not hacking and I hope I can be unbanned.

Bishop

You hack.  I know it...you know it...and you know I know it.  Go play someplace else.

nub.trotter

FYI this guy is back and still hacking.

Doctor
STEAM_0:1:453833925

Gimpy

Agreed.

Thank you.

I will ban next time I'm on the server (or any other admin pls ban?)