News:

New Admins: Be sure to read through the Clan Resources forum for admin tips.

Main Menu

Failure to enforce rules.

Started by Nerd Rage, August 18, 2018, 10:43:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nerd Rage

After bringing a spawn infecting medic to the attention of Brotatochip, he told me he didn't give a shit, and refused to enforce the rules. I've caused my share of trouble, but you, specifically the admins, have asked me to let admins handle it if someone else is breaking the rules. I asked, was told he didn't give a shit. I've been banned for 24 hours for the same shit fyi. Your move.

Nerd Rage

Also, just to clarify: I wouldn't expect them immediately banned, but a "hey don't infect spawn" warning would have been appreciated. I understand that the admins want to play as well. I just get tired of politely asking people not to break the rules, then getting the e-tough guy act from them, then getting banned myself for being a much better griefer than they ever thought about being. I am doing my absolute best to be reasonable.

Gimpy

Nerd rage,

Not all people wearing our tag are admins. Brotato is not an admin, so even if he did give a shit, he wouldn't be able to do anything.

I would be happy to help. Who was this spawn infecting medic? If you type status in the console, you will get a SteamID that we can use to trace players.

Also, demos or screenshots are super helpful too.

froob

Quote from: Gimpy on August 18, 2018, 03:32:27 PM
Nerd rage,

Not all people wearing our tag are admins. Brotato is not an admin, so even if he did give a shit, he wouldn't be able to do anything.

I would be happy to help. Who was this spawn infecting medic? If you type status in the console, you will get a SteamID that we can use to trace players.

Also, demos or screenshots are super helpful too.

cough

"The first blessing is peace, as is agreed by all men who have even a small share of reason...."