News:

Please do not feed the trolls.

Main Menu

GG

Started by SpamDaddy!, July 18, 2018, 12:57:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SpamDaddy!

Really enjoyed playing here for 10 years. Still some good folks around but mostly a dead game. I got kicked by an admin who shall remain nameless for playing from spawn. I was in spawn moving back and forth with pipes out but I was talking to my wife and moving with one hand to not get kicked. If you want to exercise your supreme power on players try it on people like Scorpion that incessantly team stacks, or awake who DOES play from spawn. Had you given me time to tell you why I was in spawn and not playing FROM spawn we wouldn't be exchanging these pleasantries. Anyway, the kick was good. Reminded me I need to find a better way to kill time. I am actually going to enjoy this uninstall!

Saleen, Swede, Gimpy, Sam, Domi, Coala, ...Good Game.

Hackrat

Spammy, a 2 week ban from Gimpy is actually very lenient considering some of the things you said in chat. If you were still admin, I know your ban would of been a lot longer if someone said this to you. Sorry, but I have to side with Gimpy on this one...

2018-07-18 10:44:19 Fuck yu high and mighty dick. -[EVIL]- Battlezone-X rock2
2018-07-18 10:44:10 I was explaining . -[EVIL]- Battlezone-X rock2
2018-07-18 10:44:06 Dont kick me asshole. -[EVIL]- Battlezone-X rock2

Nuggs

This is i believe the third or fourth time spammy has rage quit evil/TFC.

Mark my words, he will return!

Ps just take the 2 weeks like a man. Delete this post nephew

bIGPIng

Justice is served...gj  1110

Guts

Now if we could only do the same for bigping when he uses his rocket jump script to run back to spawn mid fight... gj 12345

Bishop

Don't leave SD!!!  We all need a break from time to time.  Hope to see you back soon.

[EVIL]CocoPuff

Yeah, Don't leave. Just take a short break  :cantlook: