News:

Please donate to help keep the servers running!

Main Menu

Slow Motion - (1)Player STEAM_0:1:31440309

Started by Gimpy, July 21, 2018, 06:17:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gimpy

(1)Player        STEAM_0:1:31440309

This guy was playing tonight... But he was stuck in slow motion?? Not just his movements... His walking was slow, his jumps... He was even floating like low-grav was on for him. Nades and rockets flew normally.

His dead body flew away slowly.

Anyone have any clue wtf is happening for this guy?

Master

pizzahut

Could either be a speed cheat in reverse, or a hardware compatibility issue. I remember ages ago there was someone like this and we (may have been TFM or RV server) let him be as it wasn't really to his advantage.

Gimpy

froob

Quote from: Gimpy on July 21, 2018, 06:17:33 PM
(1)Player        STEAM_0:1:31440309

This guy was playing tonight... But he was stuck in slow motion?? Not just his movements... His walking was slow, his jumps... He was even floating like low-grav was on for him. Nades and rockets flew normally.

His dead body flew away slowly.

Anyone have any clue wtf is happening for this guy?

I've had this happen to me once or twice in the last 12 months. Really weird. Its only happened to me on BZone, though. And i usually have a great connection (50-70 latency)

Edit: As pizzahut said, it's not really an advantage, and from personal experience its really irritating, at least irritating enough to restart the game to stop it.

"The first blessing is peace, as is agreed by all men who have even a small share of reason...."

Hackrat