News:

Please do not feed the trolls.

Main Menu

Strange Weapon Bugs in BZ

Started by Gimpy, June 26, 2018, 05:35:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gimpy

So... Playing with Pizzahut, and he was playing as medic, but had pyro weapons??

Some server glitch, the pyro weapon was sitting in the spot where spectators spawn... He picked it up, and had it!

Guts

I've had this happen multiple times and I usually get every weapon. It's pretty sweet. Goes away on death.

DomiAvenger

ya ive found a couple times on ksour in teh attacker spawn

Hackrat

BTW, has anyone seen Teh Baboon lately?

Nuggs

That's pretty sweet

Doubt it's related to this issue but this is similar to a really old TFC bug. Can't remember the specifics but it entailed changing the mp_teamplay to a weird value and then a script to quickly change classes would allow you to have other classes weapons

froob

we might have to deal with it if it is a resurgence of a "really old TFC bug" considering the game doesn't have a valve presence anymore to stamp out this bug. Maybe when Master comes back he might be able to do something about it. Or, just leave it as is, its gotta be pretty funny to kill people as a scout with a rocket launcher.

"The first blessing is peace, as is agreed by all men who have even a small share of reason...."

Gimpy

Getting more complaints about this.

Is it fixable?

pizzahut

I don't remember seeing this issue on other servers, so I guess it could be caused by a plugin.

Problem when finding out which plugin it is (or whether something else is the cause): I don't know how to reproduce this bug, thus it's difficult to determine whether the bug is still present or not after removing a plugin.