News:

Please donate to help keep the servers running!

Main Menu

# 8 "TwatWaffle" 257 STEAM_0:0:299136 11 13:26 72 0

Started by froob, June 01, 2018, 05:08:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

froob

# 8 "TwatWaffle" 257 STEAM_0:0:299136  11 13:26   72    0

said the word "shitty" over mic about 60 times because he didn't like the map

sounded like an overweight 50 year old hick

"The first blessing is peace, as is agreed by all men who have even a small share of reason...."

froob

# 7 "TwatWaffle" 360 STEAM_0:0:299136  84 18:26   67    0

7:45 PM, 6/1/18 roasted_l

building sg's infront of spawn, throwing emps and nades into the spawn as well.
Sure it was a nearly empty server but that shouldn't dictate whether or not its rule breaking.

EDIT: Attached demo

"The first blessing is peace, as is agreed by all men who have even a small share of reason...."

TwatWaffle

It was a completely empty server, until you joined. The only other person  on the server was on my team and we were picking on the bots because they wouldn't leave the respawn so we both started building sgs because bots are boring, get over it. Once we realized you joined we stopped.  As far as me saying shitty it wasn't 60 times and if you don't like it mute me.   I am also not 50, not overweight and certainly not a hick but fuck you anyway. Try wearing looser panties before you log in so you won't get so butthurt that you have to run here crying like a bitch ass fairy godmother.

froob

Quote from: TwatWaffle on June 08, 2018, 04:16:08 PM
It was a completely empty server, until you joined. I am a retarted sister fucker. The only other person  on the server was on my team and we were picking on the bots because they wouldn't leave the respawn so we both started building sgs because bots are boring, get over it. Once we realized you joined we stopped.  As far as me saying shitty it wasn't 60 times and if you don't like it mute me.   I am also not 50, not overweight and certainly not a hick but fuck you anyway. Try wearing looser panties before you log in so you won't get so butthurt that you have to run here crying like a bitch ass fairy godmother.

Player count doesn't dictate server rules. This would only be true if you both stopped building sentry guns and stopped throwing EMP's in the spawn after I joined. but you didn't, you continued.

(also, the way you say "shehtty" makes you sound like a middle aged hillabilly. Thats an auditory observation, never said you were a middle aged hick, but you sound like one. Fact: You sound different to your own ears than you do to others. Record your own voice and compare the two. It's totally different.)

Hackrat

Twatwaffle, do we have to open a can of whoop-ass on you?

SpamDaddy!

Don't worry Sourcefroob/kaz...help is on the way, dear!

froob

Quote from: SpamDaddy! on June 29, 2018, 02:08:21 PM

professional attitude for someone who represents a group which asks for money.

also love how you took the time out of your day to make that image. are you trying to make fun of me or fuck me?

SpamDaddy!

Quote from: SourceFroob on July 02, 2018, 08:24:16 PM
Quote from: SpamDaddy! on June 29, 2018, 02:08:21 PM

professional attitude for someone who represents a group which asks for money.

also love how you took the time out of your day to make that image. are you trying to make fun of me or fuck me?

froob

OBJECTION! spamdaddy has obviously committed hack fraudery with those images, as all I can find when I search up sourcefroob or "who is this sourcefroob guy" are actual pictures of me.

The evidence speaks for itself.