News:

Please donate to help keep the servers running!

Main Menu

Rule Check Please

Started by SpamDaddy!, May 14, 2018, 01:31:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SpamDaddy!

Quote from: Gimpy on May 16, 2018, 04:56:43 AM
Spawning with full health doesn't matter when your spawning on top of a mirv

Sage words have been spoken, Gimpster. Sourcefroob, the last Shrek movie was released years ago BUT there were trolls in it so go make some new friends and think about the server sound bites when I say, "STFU" specifically the Samuel L. Jackson one. Thanks!

froob

:yay!:
Quote from: SpamDaddy! on May 16, 2018, 03:44:10 PM
Quote from: Gimpy on May 16, 2018, 04:56:43 AM
Spawning with full health doesn't matter when your spawning on top of a mirv

Sage words have been spoken, Gimpster. Sourcefroob, the last Shrek movie was released years ago BUT there were trolls in it so go make some new friends and think about the server sound bites when I say, "STFU" specifically the Samuel L. Jackson one. Thanks!

No idea what that means. Get your eyes checked and revise that post.
All I pointed out is that treating others like garbage on the server and calling them faggots and taunting other teams when they are severely outnumbered (8-13 as in the dustbowl case) is damaging our community. You may not think so, but the time will come where people will avoid our servers because the clan members call people faggots and treat players unfairly.

Again, just going to throw your chat logs out here
2018-05-16 15:17:50 Play it fair if you are going to play like a bitch be a fair bitch. -[EVIL]- Battlezone-X
2018-05-16 15:19:45 I hope you die in a fire you cheap fucker. -[EVIL]- Battlezone-X
2018-04-20 12:02:14 is this faggot demo day?. -[EVIL]- Battlezone-X 2fort
And best of all-
2018-05-16 14:41:58 I had just put up with two idiots sourcenoob and OCD. -[EVIL]- Battlezone-X
Idiot? I think a great example of an idiot is one who calls people faggots and bitches and also one whose only argument thus far is that OCD is a POS and that I need new friends.
2018-05-16 13:44:42 Then I left a pithy comment for Sissyfroob. -[EVIL]- Battlezone-X

Uhh, no its not "pithy". It has no points what so ever. It was worded terribly and I can barely comprehend what it means at all. The only point you brought up were Trolls in a shrek movie released years ago and that I need new friends. So am I a troll? Why do I need new friends? I think my friends are great. Are you saying that I need fictional troll friends from a kids movie? Why should I think of the sound byte..? When you say "stfu" I don't think I've ever seen you say stfu to me before but your chat logs probably contradict that.

Stop what you're doing. You have been a massive dickhead lately, and I suggest you change your attitude before its too late.

If anybody else called another a faggot in game they would be banned for weeks, and thats perfectly fine, up until a clan member gets to say it without being reprimanded.

"The first blessing is peace, as is agreed by all men who have even a small share of reason...."

Swede

Keep your entries to the topic that the thread started with. Ty  8)