News:

New Admins: Be sure to read through the Clan Resources forum for admin tips.

Main Menu

How many times have you been banned from EVIL servers?

Started by Nuggs, May 02, 2018, 02:40:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nuggs

I'm browsing through the complaint forums archives for the lulz and I was surprised to see many current and former members as well as server regulars who had been banned for one reason or another. It seems like everyone has been banned for something at least once, hell I even found a post that suggested master got auto banned for using a hax with a logger.

It left me feeling like an outsider since I haven't been banned yet to my knowledge. Juliet kicked me once on dustbowl for seemingly no reason and coco kicked me on 2fort one time for killing him when he came out of spawn.

Perhaps I missed the glory days of battlezone when bans were flying around left and right. What does a guy have to do to get banned around here!? I want to be part of the cool kids club 😎

Nuggs

Gimpy

Lol impressive if from memory.  It mine isn't that low. 451110

Gimpy

You have some admin actions against you.

Half of them are from me :)

Guts

Many times, and for long periods of time. Side note, Drippy actually made an autoban specifically for me, I always use a "we have 7 afk" bind and anytime I use that I get auto kick/banned on that server. I tend to forget from time to time so Ive been banned there alot as well.

Nuggs

Quote from: Gimpy on May 02, 2018, 10:01:14 PM
You have some admin actions against you.

Half of them are from me :)

youdick.wav

Honestly I can't even remember. Spamming respawns? Verbally abusing noobs? Couldnt have been gimpy, must have been that bastard admin who goes by (1)Player, whomever that might be  :grumpy:

Quote from: Guts on May 03, 2018, 01:23:54 AM
Many times, and for long periods of time. Side note, Drippy actually made an autoban specifically for me, I always use a "we have 7 afk" bind and anytime I use that I get auto kick/banned on that server. I tend to forget from time to time so Ive been banned there alot as well.

Ok that's hilarious

Drippys doesn't count though as just about everyone who has played TFC has been banned from there for some asinine reason or another. I got banned for bhop like ten years ago and then again for saying lag once. Really it's beneficial, as it's saving us from even considering wading into that cesspool of a server

Venomous Fangs

Checked back and it seems I got banned for medic spawn camping.

Back in the 90's/2000 when TFC was networked on a LAN with friends, that was exactly my role, psych warfare to keep the attacking team looking backwards.

Needless to say definition of spawn camping on a friends LAN network was a lot more lenient then public EVIL servers, no matter, Swede had an online chat to me about the boundaries, and I am now a reformed Medic infector, even let me join the clan. :-)