News:

Please do not feed the trolls.

Main Menu

So long, and thanks for all the nades

Started by Uncle Fester, March 27, 2018, 07:28:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Uncle Fester

Tonight, Master permanently banned me from BZ.  It turns out he doesn't like it when you AR him.  Crybaby.

As much as I enjoy TFC, even after a 10-year break, I've been debating whether the time I spend playing it is really the most productive.  Given the ban, I'm pulling the plug.  I've deleted Steam, and I won't be back to these forums after this post.

I'd like to say thanks to everyone for the last 2 years (really, 2 years? feels like less...).  There are too many people that I've played with and come to know and respect to name you all, but I'll make particular mention of Harley, Blaster, Cookie, Goldy, Iron and Bishop (and Onslaught, if he ever reappears).  Keep up the TFC love.  For me, it will always be the best computer game ever made.
Infectious flying rats!

Nuggs

Who are you in game? Don't recognize the name.

TFC is a silly old game, no need to get your panties in a wad over some trivial nonsense.

There are other servers besides Battlezone, just because you got banned doesn't mean you can't play TFC any longer. On that note, if BZ meant the world to you it might have been prudent to not piss off the server owner and then make a post whining about it. I have a feeling that a proper apology post would have rendered all this drivel moot.

Also FYI no bans are permanent with the exception of haxxors

SpamDaddy!

Quote from: Nuggs on March 27, 2018, 11:04:34 AM
Who are you in game? Don't recognize the name.

Nuggybaby, you would probably recognize him as Slippery.Devil. He had been playing under that name the most lately, he has always been a shoot and run sniper that never strays far from spawn but it looks like this time it got to out of hand.

Bishop

Slippery.Devil doesn't run back to spawn...he scurries, like a cockroach!  (those are his words not mine) 

Sorry to see you go buddy.  I hope after you a short break you decide to come back.  I hate to see regulars go. 

Good times.

SpamDaddy!

Quote from: Bishop on March 28, 2018, 02:42:35 AM
Slippery.Devil doesn't run back to spawn...he scurries, like a cockroach!  (those are his words not mine) 

Sorry to see you go buddy.  I hope after you a short break you decide to come back.  I hate to see regulars go. 

Good times.

Well said.