News:

New Admins: Be sure to read through the Clan Resources forum for admin tips.

Main Menu

Lapua is wallhacking and using an aimbot

Started by [~X~]Rayzor.HoL, February 26, 2018, 04:23:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

[~X~]Rayzor.HoL

#12  "Lapua" 111 STEAM_0:0:428799063   0 11:45  140    0
http://stats.esclan.net/hlstats.php?mode=playerinfo&player=100185684

Fresh material: Wallhacker/Aimboter on Well a few minutes ago. Very suspicious style, so I decided to record a demo and I wasn't disappointed.

Gimpy

So I watched it.

Wasn't entirely convinced at first, seemed to have good aim and quick reflexes... Then he played the hallway above spawn, and almost never missed anyone?... Maybe he didn't miss any, can't remember...

But whenever a teammate walked by, not even a flinch... If they were blue, he was instantly on them, and shot. Even if they were on screen for less than a 1/4 second.

LOL then the mapvote ended, and he aimed at sandman through the wall, and went outside, and started snapping to targets he could hardly see.

Thanks for your demo. This person is now banned.

[~X~]Rayzor.HoL

thx! Was quite obvious for me before I started a demo. He/she killed me 4 times instantly within a minute although he/she was watching in another direction. I am used to things like this (years of demo watching as a league admin) and I'm not the one, who calls someone a cheater, only because I die a lot or he/she might have a way too good K/D ratio.

In this demo it was obvious in the beginning: Lapua was looking through walls what has happened in flagroom and Lapua was targeting opponents through walls @ attic and when he came from ramproom he was targeting his opponents through walls until they become visible. But u are right. The best scenes were at the end :)...

...And on Dustbowl after well until he dropped due to an svc_bad :D.

Guts

Just wanted to say good job to the community in catching a few cheaters recently, as well as the admins. Nice job men.