News:

New Admins: Be sure to read through the Clan Resources forum for admin tips.

Main Menu

Question for admins

Started by OsiriS, February 18, 2018, 04:04:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Swede

Quote from: Bishop on February 19, 2018, 03:42:46 PM
As you can see this starts to cause all sorts of problems.  If the someone is sitting in spawn with the flag and won't come out, they should be kicked for flag holding.

Agree

OsiriS

Yeah, I can see where that would be a problem, but to be honest I rarely ever come across that.  The very few times it has I sit with a charged shot, never thought much of it.  But I have on more than one occasion noticed annoying teles that never go away, and have gone into spawn to disrupt both ends, seeing as it's only fair.  But I knew this was somewhat in a grey area and would stop if someone ever complained, but it's been seen as acceptable gameplay from the engis so far.  I thought I'd ask anyways just to gauge the general opinion.  I think the main rule is don't be a dick if you're asked to stop.  You guys have always been more than fair with that, so it was just more curiosity than anything.

Guts

Quote from: Gimpy on February 18, 2018, 08:57:25 AM

It's like back-playing avanti, and dropping MIRV's / pipes where the attacking team is spawning. Its a cheap way to get kills, and will not be tolerated.

That's literally the best thing about dustbowl and very underrated as to how funny it is, every time.

SpamDaddy!

Quote from: Swede on February 20, 2018, 02:19:14 AM
Quote from: Bishop on February 19, 2018, 03:42:46 PM
As you can see this starts to cause all sorts of problems.  If the someone is sitting in spawn with the flag and won't come out, they should be kicked for flag holding.

Agree

Agreed as well. You either push the flag or you leave it alone, no holdie holdie. They do that on Dustbowl. Makes my chickens wobble, dadgummit!