News:

Please do not feed the trolls.

Main Menu

Ado

Started by Navin_Johnson, January 31, 2018, 05:06:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FjS

My two cents, though I'm no expert, the guy was getting a ridiculous amount of consecutive head shots yesterday

DomiAvenger

@schuff my implication was that everyone is talking about his sniping skills but nobody has mentioned his skill while playing other classes. His skill as a med was on par with teh best of players on teh server. His concing, strafing etc, not talking about his accuracy but just his skill at using the class.
I dont now of any hacks(there could be) that know where/how you want to conc or that control your mid-air strafing so naturally I assume its his skill level.

Basically just trying to say he's not Just a good sniper, he can play all teh classes very well which after witnessing removed any doubts i had about him.
Everyone's entitled to their own opinion but im decided. =)

Guts

Quote from: schuffler on April 30, 2018, 06:41:19 AM
He plays sniper more than anything else.

Yet his favorite weapon is the knife......I'm not hear to argue semantics. Quite possibly it might base that on more recent activity than his overall total usage, however my theory would still carry over to sniper rifle. Compare the shots you take as a sniper to those of any other class. Less shots, more hits, higher accuracy....Not a tough concept. Plus hes good.

schuffler

what helps him as  far as the knife goes he can speed b-hop which helps him get fast kills as a spy. Take away the speed b-hop his spy skills will drop.  Watch how fast he gets a second shot off as sniper with accurate kills. His ping is to high to recharge as fast as he does. I've seen him get 3 sniper kills back to back more than once with very little time to charge a rifle to kill full health people including HWs. 

SpamDaddy!

Spec him, take a video, and point out where he is cheating. Gimpy issued that challenge to me. It settled the case. No mysterious water headshots no repeated shots when he shouldn't know where you are. No 180 headshots. Also, as Gimpy pointed out soince people have complained about his sniping he has been playing mostly spy and still waxing ALL of our asses. The guy is just damned good.

It never feels good to acknowledge your own shortcomings but I have played against most of you and most of you are better than me but not that good. People like Cookie, Guts, Ado, Goldy and Klumy have simply perfected their craft. Ever play offense against Harley on D? She is just better. I am sure there are things I can do better than they but TFC isn't one of them. And you know what...that's ok cuz this is a video game and a old ass one at that. Relax and have fun, I had to change my password because someone that works for me started playing and he can't stand to lose or be not good.

schuffler

the best way to find out what he is doing take away all the speed b-hop stuff that will end his spy killing. He is the best toggle guy in town

xheon

SpamDaddy!

Quote from: schuffler on May 14, 2018, 02:15:48 PM
the best way to find out what he is doing take away all the speed b-hop stuff that will end his spy killing. He is the best toggle guy in town

Bro, you hide on low grav with hook mod and get mad when you get beat. It's easy to see that you can't se the forest for the trees. Ado is fucking good. REALLY really good. Let it go....

SyKosis

Leave him alone. He  plays very well and  so  funny buddy. I enjoy playing  with him.

schuffler

Quote from: SpamDaddy! on May 15, 2018, 11:39:38 AM
Quote from: schuffler on May 14, 2018, 02:15:48 PM

Bro, you hide on low grav with hook mod and get mad when you get beat. It's easy to see that you can't se the forest for the trees. Ado is fucking good. REALLY really good. Let it go....

Don't hide anywhere. But at least I know where the forest is.

dev1ce

Pretty sure ado/ryu played for the one of the best EU clans of all time, back when TFC was in its hey-dey. And unlike almost everyone from back then, he still plays. He's just very good. Pretty strange to see admins/mods especially throwing accusations around without evidence.

froob

One more thing to add here, if you die by ado its your own fault. The sniper's job is to kill people who are out in the open from a distance. Take the scenic route, get behind enemy lines and flank the sniper. Ado may be a good sniper but he won't stand a chance against a soldier or hwguy at close range.

Just learn how to play, keep in mind the definition of insanity is doing the exact same thing over and over expecting a different result, if you get headshot by a sniper while you're fully exposed, you should probably try to minimize your exposure and then maybe you won't get picked off by campers.

As dev1ce said, if you think ryu is cheating, record a demo, point out strange things with timestamps, and then make your accusations. As I said, if its ado, just pull out your crowbar at close range and he is instantly de-nutted.

"The first blessing is peace, as is agreed by all men who have even a small share of reason...."