News:

New Admins: Be sure to read through the Clan Resources forum for admin tips.

Main Menu

Ado

Started by Navin_Johnson, January 31, 2018, 05:06:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Navin_Johnson

I strongly suspect wallhack and aimbot after spectating "Ado" when sniping. Guy always knows which exact blind area to throw nades, tracks players through opaque walls, and gets constant kill shots even when people pop out of the most random places.

Gimpy

Did you record a demo?

schuffler

I have seen the same things. But don't play on the same servers with him all the time. Seen him on gimmpys  doing it also.

Bishop

Quote from: schuffler on February 01, 2018, 07:01:31 AM
Seen him on gimmpys  doing it also.
I didn't know Gimpy had his own server!

Gimpy

schuffler

sorry about that Drippys.   well maybe someday you will.

DomiAvenger

LoL gimpys =D
Ya im unsure on ado, i know he's good, but sometimes its a little too good. Both from a playing with/against him and specing him point of view ive seen some pretty interesting moments.

sincie

Na i think hes legit. Hes been arround for almost 2 decades and over time hes been a decent sniper. Players and playstyles evolve and people get in the flowstate. Dodgy things happen then.

schuffler

I think part of the OPs issue is he always knows where you are. No matter the map or what you try he seems to know. You can go up ramps 5 times then go a different way and there he is. That adds to the amazing shots.

Nuggs

Quote from: sincie on February 02, 2018, 01:30:52 AM
Na i think hes legit. Hes been arround for almost 2 decades and over time hes been a decent sniper. Players and playstyles evolve and people get in the flowstate. Dodgy things happen then.

Have to agree with sincie here. Shady maybe but I've never seen anything concrete that made me think hax for real. Most likely a combo of experience, l33t binds and computer setup with headphones. Don't forget battlezone enables footsteps, so those with headphones and perhaps louder sound files can track players better than others.

xheon

Ado is just good, I dont think he hacks either, he is pretty good on close range combat, but I do pretty good against him on long range in 2fort, he is cool.

SpamDaddy!

I agree with xheon, but i DO question that "Nuggs" character. I mean somedays I can kill him pretty easy with 4 emps and an SG, then other days when Im playing scout he destroys me....:::church lady voice:::: just seeems a leeeeeeeeedle convenient!

froob

ado is 69.7/67.9/ryu

Not a hacker at all, just really good at sniper. His only weakness is the crowbar, he is unable to refuse a challenge.

People always accuse him of walling/aimbot/triggerbot because they are upset they have to fight a real vet who has probably spent thousands of hours on this little old game.

"The first blessing is peace, as is agreed by all men who have even a small share of reason...."

Gimpy

Didn't you ban Xheon for hacking your first day of being an admin?

xheon

Quote from: Gimpy on April 17, 2018, 03:56:50 PM
Didn't you ban Xheon for hacking your first day of being an admin?

Yes he did  :reallysad: