News:

New Admins: Be sure to read through the Clan Resources forum for admin tips.

Main Menu

Ado

Started by Navin_Johnson, January 31, 2018, 05:06:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

froob

Quote from: Gimpy on April 17, 2018, 03:56:50 PM
Didn't you ban Xheon for hacking your first day of being an admin?

Gimpy, I'm not an admin anymore and I do regret everything i did. This is a 20 year old game, I was not familiar of TFC game mechanics and did not realize the first person view of a spectator can't correctly follow the view of the player being spectated. I thought he was acting weird and I banned him during the heat of the action.

Stop bringing up who I was back then. I did some stuff that was wrong, but I've gotten over it and so should you. I have no resentment towards anybody in this community, and I thought they didn't either as I was unbanned and my forum account was revived.

Clearly I was wrong If my choices are still being mentioned some 8 months later.

And xheon, I don't remember if I ever said this or not, but I am sorry for banning you. I was naive and it was a rash decision and I *do* regret banning you, and I was dealt with accordingly.

"The first blessing is peace, as is agreed by all men who have even a small share of reason...."

Gimpy

I'm just putting two and two together.

You are saying that Ado is 100% without a doubt, not a hacker. But you didn't know less than a year ago what those hacks looked like.

SpamDaddy!

Quote from: xheon on April 17, 2018, 05:19:13 PM

Yes he did  :reallysad:

lol really? I bet you were so...sooo.sooooooo RAWR!!

I used to think ado  cheated his ass off. I still get frustrated as hell with him and trash talk him but he knows Im just bustig his balls. I asked Gimpy about him quite sometime ago and his advice was "watch him play, SPam, just watch how he plays". SO I did. I watched him do what Guts, Klumy, Bishop, Goldym Harley, meow, brah, and others that frustrate me. But I watched it like a spectator instead of a suspicious asshat. What I saw was a guy that knows the map like the back of his hand that can get to max speed on a auto bhop server with trimp and no speed caps. Ado doesn't know where you are he just knows where ANY player will have to be to come after him, or to go cap a flag. So of course there he is EVERY effing time you turn around. Add to that his ability to stop aim and jack yo ass up on a dime and..VOILA! Mystery solved. I apologized to him the next time I saw him. Now what makes me suspicious of snipers is the Dragonite and Whitebunny ability to head shot me in the water when he is  on sniper deck or he head shots me from UNDER water while I am leaving sniper deck. No arguing that. Ado has never done that to me on 2fort or anywhere else. Hope this helps.

Nuggs

Quote from: billy.roblox.2004 on April 18, 2018, 11:08:40 AM

And xheon, I don't remember if I ever said this or not, but I am sorry for banning you. I was naive and it was a rash decision and I *do* regret banning you, and I was dealt with accordingly.

IMO banning xheon was the only worthwhile thing you did as an admin  :laugh:

Also for those who are unaware you can type "status" in console and it will bring up the steam id of every player currently in the server. If they have have six digit or less steam id, chances are they don't hack but instead have been playing for 20 years and know the game inside and out (ado)

Master

Quote from: Nuggs on April 20, 2018, 01:03:45 PM
Quote from: billy.roblox.2004 on April 18, 2018, 11:08:40 AM

IMO banning xheon was the only worthwhile thing you did as an admin  :laugh:

Also for those who are unaware you can type "status" in console and it will bring up the steam id of every player currently in the server. If they have have six digit or less steam id, chances are they don't hack but instead have been playing for 20 years and know the game inside and out (ado)

this was terrible advice ten years ago and just as bad now, in most cases you can still find 6 and 7 digits for $30, relatively cheap to get away as a veteran, don't ever judge a book by its cover, why not just assume cheats based on what you see rather than some arbitrary number used to identify you.....

Ballsack

I have no idea if Ado is legit or not, I'm certainly not qualified to make that determination.  I'm assuming he's just very good.  What I know is I've seen him empty of the server more than once as people become frustrated with him.  Some people are really good, but you can still play the game around him.  He's really good and it's very easy to become frustrated with him.  Maybe capping the speed on the server might help this a little?  Not sure, I guess I'm just here to complain!

Guts

SpamDaddy!

I pwn ado. I have killed him at least 6 times in the last month and only 4 of those were by accident or spammimg!

sanitariums

keep in mind i dont really know anyone well enough to call them a hacker so this is just my two cents on the topic...

but it is 100% possible to cheat and hack without going noticed, me and my friend used to do it all the time on cs 1.6.., I never once used hacks on tfc though

btw just because you use hacks doesn't mean a real legit player can't kill you or out skill you

schuffler

Quote from: sanitariums on April 25, 2018, 05:47:44 AM
keep in mind i dont really know anyone well enough to call them a hacker so this is just my two cents on the topic...

but it is 100% possible to cheat and hack without going noticed, me and my friend used to do it all the time on cs 1.6.., I never once used hacks on tfc though

This he is just way to fast for his ping.
There it is. With his ping he charges the rifle really fast gets a second and at times a third kill faster than most can get 1 kill

btw just because you use hacks doesn't mean a real legit player can't kill you or out skill you

Swede

Look at top10 in ranking.
Ado (nr8) has 56% accuracy and ? (nr10) has 60%.
Rest of the top10 players are between 30-40% and som just over 40%.
Is he that good compared to the rest of the top 10 players?
Does he have that good aim compared to the other players on top10?
Sincie is one of them, and he has good aim but much lower accuracy than Ado.

Guts

Ado plays spy alot. I think that people who play spy and are generally better players contributes significantly to higher accuracy ratings. The better spies tend to knife/tranq only so you figure that they are only swinging their knife when they're in melee range so it's almost always making contact.

schuffler

He plays sniper more than anything else.

DomiAvenger

Ive known he was a good player yet still had some doubts. Watched him play med teh other day and it settled any doubts i had. The guys just good. Everyone get over it lol.
*closes ado's folder, grabs another one*
now b1gp1ng is teh true hax0r!!!  :yes:

schuffler

so because he was a medic that means he don't hack.  A good hacker can toggle hacks on and off really easy and fast.