News:

Please do not feed the trolls.

Main Menu

0 admins 0 players 5 servers

Started by Rocket2Me, January 13, 2018, 06:08:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rocket2Me

Ok, I tried to do a print screen and a copy paste of the wording in my console but it failed to work anyway in BZ gameplay came a message andsaid that there were 0 admins watching over 0 players on 5 servers, I know that wasn't correct but there were like 25 players at the time, this isnt the first time its happened either whyyyyyy!!?!??!
I would be willing, yes glad, to see a battle every day during my life. -General George Armstrong Custer

Master

Quote from: Rocket2Me on January 13, 2018, 06:08:40 PM
Ok, I tried to do a print screen and a copy paste of the wording in my console but it failed to work anyway in BZ gameplay came a message andsaid that there were 0 admins watching over 0 players on 5 servers, I know that wasn't correct but there were like 25 players at the time, this isnt the first time its happened either whyyyyyy!!?!??!
Are you ABSOLUTELY sure there were people playing?

Rocket2Me

i will ask each player next time to collect part of their soul and upload it into a file and share it with thee master. but for all intents and purposes. YES I am 100 percent sure lol
I would be willing, yes glad, to see a battle every day during my life. -General George Armstrong Custer

Venomous Fangs

Could be the case, often the servers don't recognised me as admin when I am logged on.

Gimpy

But the server also said 0 players... that's the strange part