News:

Please do not feed the trolls.

Main Menu

Moving

Started by Gimpy, January 17, 2018, 06:25:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gimpy

So almost a year ago my wife and I put some down payments on a new build house... So tomorrow is finally the day that I get to pick up the keys!

Internet is going to be down for a couple of days, but I'll be back!

Butterbean

Congrats brother! Moving always sucks but moving into your OWN NEW home is awesome!  Stay safe, see you soon!

Bishop

Congratulations on your new house!

I moved to a new house back in October...moving sucks (lots of fixing up to sell the old house and I still have boxes that need to be unpacked) but it is nice to be in the new house.  I hope it goes smoothly for you.

Venomous Fangs

No beating having your own house, do what you want, when you want, and also a retirement home for when one is a lot older!  8)

Gimpy

We spent the last year fixing up the current one. We made almost $200,000 on it, so life is good.

A big real estate bubble from the biggest city in Canada is pushing it's way to my town (about am hour and a half away). So houses here have gone apeshit.

New house shouldn't need any fixing up, as it's literally just built, so the next few years should be easy living, other than my mortgage payment being $600/mo more....

SpamDaddy!

Wow! Finally happening brotha! im happy for you and the family! be safe and warm! =D

DomiAvenger

Grats Dude!! Hope the weather isnt too rough for the move :p

Swede

Yay, new own house and money.  :) ;)
Life is smiling to you and it does for those who deserve it.

Congrats!

Cosmic

Congrats on the new house, moving is troublesome but a new home makes it worth it :D

Gimpy

Basement is coming along... video game corner is set up (still need electrician to come add outlets, and still no internet...).

Pool table is next, then painting the other half. Then a batch of homebrew beer, and all is done!!!

Bishop

I see you have your original Nintendo out and ready...mine is probably buried in my parents basement.  Good times.