News:

New Admins: Be sure to read through the Clan Resources forum for admin tips.

Main Menu

HAPPY F*&(ING new year

Started by MMA-Fish_Pig, January 10, 2018, 03:17:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MMA-Fish_Pig

Story of triumph,  NEW BEGINNINGS, 
      so bout bout mid DEC, i got a 2 week notice to move, that the house i was renting sold! 5 bedroom house 2 car garage FULL all my appliances! then on my last business deal my x partner "NOW" held back 6500$ and forced me to liquidate the business assets!  THEN my wife gets fired!  Then the land lady says she going to charge me 6k for damage to the house like pot smoke,meaning i wont be getting my 2k deposit back! down 6.5 then 2k more with short notice to move! HOLY WTF?????  Well sort of this long story is found an apt, my twins are out of the house so wife and i are empty nesting!  apartment had move in spec very dog friendly i have 2, 300$ deposit per dog AND 25$ extra Each PER MONTH month  with dogs.  unless THEY ARE A REGISTERED SERVICE ANIMAL!  SO i spent the money 70$ online got the one new pup register my old dog haven been for years now!  so move in special one month free 1100$ saving on dogs 1100$ ten month lease.  I SAVED 2200$ moving in!   so i moved into a small appt now kinda of a shocker, now i just needed to figure out to pay the bills at my garden, well i sold my trimming machine for 4500$ i was pretty stoked so i went to black hawk to gamble and all you can eat CRAB.  HIT A SLUT machine FORE 596$ CALLED IT A NIGHT!  got my bills payed and internet and tv put back in today! so im glad to be back!!!!! glad 2017 is done 2018 has got to be better!!!  new beginnings!!!!!

Gimpy

Murica.

Most of those things for your apartment are illegal in Canada...

Good to see you coming out on top!!

Swede

Nice turnaround of things.

Keeping fingers crossed for the good things to continue. ;)

Bishop

I'm glad things are looking up for you! 

Venomous Fangs

I find that after enough things go wrong, there's nothing left but for something to go right, as should be the case for you FP. Also after hitting a "Slut Machine" I guess things have to improved after that!

Nuggs

Dude I always enjoyed living vicariously through your stories and this one is a whopper! Sucks to hear about getting screwed out of your rental and grow but sounds like things are coming around. Keep on keeping on and everything will be all good

MMA-Fish_Pig

man, you guys are the best!!!
     i have been fortunate enough to be able to turn things around,  i dont like chatting to much bout my problems,  i dont need sympathy or pity, i feel if i dug the hole i can get out of it!  but words of encouragement and best wish's are always welcome and respected.   i was able to make my way out of this calamity with little help from anyone! no one will do for you what needs to be done on your own!!!!  i sometimes let my pride get in my way of people helping me! sometimes you have to let your pride go and take a little help! i tend to make friends for life, and i had a couple friends really step up and help! with storing stuff and moving some things and it was uplifting to FEEL THE LOVE!  this community is amazing and i feel close enough to share some of my trials and tribulations!as well as accomplishments!  i just want to say that i really love this community and the group of people that MASTER and HC/LC/clan members HAVE built!!!!!    i really appreciate what you ALL have done hear and i love being a part of an amazing group of awesome people!!!  thank you EVIL!!!!!

Gimpy

Well I'm sad that I don't live in Colorado Springs anymore... Would have taken you out for a beer to cheer you up!